Battle.net-setup.exe won't download

Cannot seem to be able to download this it goes half way then stops Ive used Edge and Chrome but it keeps giving the same error. Couldn’t Download Network Issue- But there is no Network Issue I can find since im able to download client like Steam and such but not this.

Edit: Seems Im unable to download anything from this site and this site alone.

3 Likes

Hey there Alpharius,

This issue can have several Internet browser and network-related problems. Try the steps outlined in our forum thread below:

I’ve been trying for 3 hours but still the same

Cant download, very low dl speed, the download reset to zero after 30%.

I’m having the same issue. Tried with 3 different browsers (chrome, edge, firefox) on new computer. Tried for several hours. Downloaded discord app and steam app no problem along with other things.

holy thank u so much. i tried for like 5 or 6 hours. i just downloaded the EU version.

1 Like

12/12/21 and still an ongoing problem, literally only thing i can’t download is Blizzard app on my new pc, the links do not work, everytime i click Americas or EU it doesn’t do anything, no auto start of the download not even a new tab.

Tried multiple browsers, cleared cache/cookies on all etc, no anti virus running, no blocked apps/browsers, no firewall on, still absolutely nothing.