Battlenet put my wow retail and wow sod on seperate accounts

This is my first time posting, so I wasn’t sure where to put this. I’ve been playing WoW SoD for months now and was paying the monthly subscription. At the end of last month, I purchased Retail and a 6-month subscription. The 6-month is supposed to cover all versions of WoW, so I cancelled the monthly sub. What I didn’t know was when I made the purchases, it put retail on WoW2, when my SoD was on WoW1. Now, it wants me to keep doing the monthly for SoD when I shouldn’t have to. Is there some way to get these accounts together so it’s all covered under one subscription plan? Or is there a way I could get the 6-month refunded? I tried to put in an appeal but with the automated systems I’m not sure if it will work. I got it 12 days ago

1 Like

You could have used the WoW forums, Customer Support category:

The Forum Support Agents there aren’t Game Masters, so they won’t likely be able to merge the accounts… but they will be able to tell you what your options are… if any.

This forum here is “… intended for 3rd party developers to discuss topics and provide feedback related to the public Blizzard Web APIs) used to create fan sites and other experiences.” – read Posting Guidelines: READ FIRST for details.