Banned for no reason - COD MW2

I have curseforge by itself

1 Like

They rejected my refund with less than 2 hours ā€¦ + I asked the refund before I got banned lol

3 Likes

I have curseforge as well

1 Like

Do not link that xbox account you have been forewarned!!!

ALL of you are lying im using (CRONUS ZEN) and maxing my aim assist the screen is literally shaking with (rewasd) and im not getting banned stop using those freaking #HACKS be honest with yourselves. Activision (Ricochet)knows everything even the CRONUS ZEN is not properly controlling the recoil. Nothing is working :muscle:. My 23hrs playtime using whats listed above proves ALL you guys lying!!!

If we all were lying, dont you think we would just buy mw again? and not waste our time on here?

are you a freak? Iā€™m also have the same issue, played less than 1 hour, in beta, before that more than 2 years played MW2/Warzone and etc. never used any cheats and ACTVISION told me that my account has no treatments, but I cannot log in to the beta. how you will comment this situation?

4 Likes

people really think everyone is lying about this? you think all the people who had this same issue in MW would rebuy the game if they knew it would happen again? I played 2 games of this beta and really enjoyed myself learning the new mechanics and movements just to lose $75 to this terrible company. Why would anyone want to hack in a *ing beta I have to pay for to play??? this s makes no sense. Of course now im just gonna switch back to xbox to play from now on meaning i will have to buy this game again lining activisions ****ing pockets more and yall sit here and go ā€œyou deserve itā€ yall the same idiots who think nadia aint cheating shut the **** up. I been playin this game since COD 2 id woop the **** outta yall kids in LAN losers.

8 Likes

Naw yall some CHEAP COMPLAINING CHEATERS the game is 70$ at least and the cheapest cheats are 33$ plus you need a sim card phone number and the Someone already said they bought the game again and got banned again within 2 games Ricochet Got You Game Over :video_game: :100::grin::kissing_heart:

My friend just bought the game, the game crashed every game we tried to play, then he got notified his account got banned. Absolute BS.

4 Likes

Just had this happened to me. Bought the game, launched it, then ran to do errands. Came back to a banned account with no play time???

3 Likes

Also got account banned after like 5-6 gamesā€¦

2 Likes

PC :nerd_face: CHEATERS when GAME CRASHES and says VERIFYING GAME FILES its SCANNING your pc for TRACER FILES good luck if your a FORMER CHEATER with DIRTY HARDWARE if you are CHEATING dont VERIFY FILES NERDS!!!

i bet your mom hot as fk lemme get her number

Ricochet Got You GAME OVER :video_game: :muscle: :raised_hands: :ok_hand: :clap: :100:

IT HAPPEN TO ME TODAY !! 23/09/2022 unbelievable !!

I bought the game on steam, played first match for 3 min ,got pulled out and banned ā€œReason CASERMA-RHINOā€ what the hell, this is a brand new gaming laptop. I think it mite be native software like Asus, Lenovo, HP, or maybe steelseries, oculus, etcā€¦
Anyone using same laptop perhaps?
We must have something in common for this to have happen and knowing what it is mite help get Activisionā€™s attention on this issue.

No one in their right mind pays 60Ā£ on pre-order beta day just to get ban after 3min on a +12 year old steam account.

ASUS TUF DASH F15

I7 11TH GEN
RTX 3060
Windows 11

4 Likes

im on desktop
only thing in common for me is asus motherboard and i7 cpu,

2 Likes

I played 20 minutes of the beta and got a perma ban. I have no clue how this happened and hope to god they unban me. if not. $100 down the drain.

4 Likes

Same, just bought the $100 bundle played. hopped on after work because my buddy bought the game, i found out i was banned. WFT???

3 Likes

This happened to me too, yesterday. Didnā€™t even get a chance to play the damn thing.
Via steam, iā€™d load the game. got to the initial brightness setting. Crashed. Loaded a second time, got to the graphics settings. Crashed. Loaded a third time. Got to the main menu. CRASHED. so i restarted the computer and got the permanently banned messaged. Didnā€™t even get a chance to have a match at all.

Tried an appeal. Didnā€™t help/ Didnā€™t tell me what supposed program i had running. Refund failed due to the ban. sigh $160 bucks for the Vault Edition down the drain.

4 Likes