Babysquirrel account issue

This exact thing is happening to me. So frustrating. Trying to tell me I don’t own a game that I’ve logged 2 days worth of time into? How could this happen and how do we fix it?

Hey there Babysquirrel,

I looked over this and it seems that the Call Of Duty game you are looking for is on another account under another email, an EDU one. I am sorry for the confusion and hope my information helps you find it.

/Nathardrick

1 Like

i am having the exact same thing happen to me and i am unaware why because i know for a fact that i am using the right account

I got the same issue to… man this some bullsh@t.

Hey there,

I do not see any purchases for Modern Warfare on this Blizzard account. If the purchase was made through a third party vendor please contact them directly. We cannot support third party vendors as they are different companies.

Alternatively, please also double check you are using the same email that was used during the purchase process. Each Blizzard account will be attached to an email, so if we create a new account instead of playing on the same one that made the purchase it will no longer work.

I do hope the info helps. If there’s anything else you might need just let us know.