Alabaster store mounts missing from APIs

Hello!

It appears that the two new store mounts, Alabaster Stormtalon and Alabaster Thunderwing, are missing from the APIs. They are missing from both the mounts list, as well as from the character data.

Example 1 (I can’t post links):
us.api…/wow/mount/?locale=en_US&access_token=xyz
Notice the list does not include Alabaster Stormtalon nor Alabaster Thunderwing

Example 2
This issue was reported by a user, so I don’t want to give away their character name, but so that you can see the API call:
us.api…/wow/character/drenden/x?fields=mounts&locale=en_US&access_token=xyz
Again, the collected mounts list will be missing these two store mounts, even though they are collected.

Thank you!

Edit: I did some more digging, and wanted to add that the “Sylverian Dreamer” appears to be missing from the APIs as well. Thank you.

Thanks for reporting this. The Sylverian Dreamer was reported on the old bug report forum, but was never fixed before the forum was closed.

To summarize, there are three mounts currently missing from the API:

• Sylverian Dreamer : mount ID 1223, spell ID 290132
  • Alabaster Stormtalon: mount ID 1266, spell ID 302361
  • Alabaster Thunderwing: mount ID 1267, spell ID 302362

This issue appears to be fixed with the 8.2.5 patch. Thank you!

Yes, thank you! :slight_smile:

Actually, there’s still a bug with the Alabaster mounts in the Profile APIs - they only appear in the collections of same-faction players, while all other mounts now appear in collections of both factions. So, the Alabaster Thunderwing is only appearing in Horde player collections, and the Alabaster Stormtalon only in Alliance ones.

The bug seems to be fixed now. They both seem to appear in the collections of characters of both factions.

2 Likes