92 min Queue to get in DabloIV Demo

I want a refund on my KFC order.

1 Like

Remember the Overwatch 2 launchā€¦

Activision has killed Blizzard, and they donā€™t give a damn about anything that isnā€™t COD.

1 Like

Queued the entire morningā€¦created a character, clicked start new gameā€¦crash
Requeue, get to character select, start new gameā€¦crash

ZZZZzzzzz come on Blizzard what are u doing!

1 Like

Game price increased. Fine.
Mid night start time. Fine.
Frequent disconnect from game. Fine.
Absurd waiting time to get back in. Nop.
No one pays money to wait. Requested a refund. Feels like blizzard is taking its fans for a ride. Will take a look again during sales.

1 Like

Still unable to find valid licenseā€¦unbelievable

Even worse doing the main quest or class specific quest and bugs out before you start or just about to finish.

Today I usually got to play about 30-45 minutes and then would sit in queue 60-90 minutes. I expected far smaller queues for the closed beta, but definitely didnā€™t expect 30 minute queues at Midnight. Thatā€™sā€¦a bit much. It doesnā€™t bode well for next weekend, though with all the bad press, maybe far fewer of the havenā€™t-preordered-yet crowd will even want to give it a shot?

Iā€™m really not bothered by this. Itā€™s a Beta. I took the risk and things happens. I still got a bunch of cool stuff out of the deal and eventually itā€™s all going to get fixed. Weā€™re kind of the ones jumping in and doing a test run finding out the bugs that need to be figured out. I donā€™t consider this a waste of my money: this is why there is a Beta. It would be an issue if things went bad on the actual release date in June, but even then. it doesnā€™t always work perfectly on the first try, itā€™s life. Making great games is tough. I understand.

1 Like

Canā€™t play error 300008 they should extend for the week since NO ONE CAN F. PLAY.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on the Battle.Net Desktop App ā€“ aka, the Launcher.

Diablo IV now has its own forums; please use them for any issues related to that game:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.