3rd party apps not able to access my account

Any app or add-on that try to access my blizzard account will not work. I use Raiderio and dps-sim-bot in discord which uses raidbots. Raiderio does have access to my account but can not access and character(s) detail. sim-bot says it can’t find the character(s). This was working in the pass. I have done a lot of TS from my side. It has something to do with access the info on my account.

Feel free to contact me if you like to TS or want more details.

1 Like

Hi Craven,

Have you enabled the privacy settings on your account which limit access by third parties? Please ensure that these privacy settings are disabled if you wish to share your data with third party sites and services.

Thanks that was it. Not sure how that even got changed I didn’t even know about the setting.

1 Like

i cant seem to find that setting to turn it on anywhere is there anyway you will be able to help me locate it cause i checked in communication and it wasnt there

Go to your battle-net account privacy settings (https://account.blizzard.com/privacy), scroll down to the section Game Data And Profile Privacy.

For me, it says that my psn account is linked but then it is saying “This account has no authorized 3rd party applications.” is there any way to authorize it so I can play with my PlayStation account?

1 Like

Those are different things. Authorized 3rd party apps are websites and other applications using the API.
PSN is a linked account and has nothing to do with the API.

I’m having an issue with being able to log in with my playstation account it says account creation something with 3rd party and I cant get in to my account to change settings so can I get some help please

Hello, why I cannot find Game Data And Profile Privacy in my privacy settings…?

I just checked and the option is still there. Unless you are having trouble scrolling down the page to that section (in which case I would try a different browser just in case) you should reach out to support.

i cannot login into my account for some reason every time i try it says that third parties are disabled and doesn’t give me any help on how to fix this issue idk what to do and i need someone to help plz

it doesent work
even when its enabled

Has anyone found a solution?