Is Overwatch one of your most played games?

Is Overwatch one of your most played games of all time, and what other games/franchises have you played almost as much or more?

Personally, I’m fairly certain that I’ve spent more time playing Overwatch than any other game. I can’t know for certain, of course, I started playing games when I was like 6 or 7 years old, and I obviously didn’t keep track of all my playtime back then. But, even having re-played some of my favorite childhood games hundreds of times over the last 15 years or so, I don’t think I’ve racked up quite as much playtime on any of them as I have on Overwatch.

As I said, there’s no easy way for me to check how much playtime I have on the games I’ve played since my childhood, but some of the games/franchises I’ve spent hundreds (if not thousands) of hours with would be;

• Spyro The Dragon (The original Playstation 1 trilogy)
  • Crash Twinsanity (probably a bit weird, but it’s my favorite game of the franchise)
  • Sonic The hedgehog (I think my most played game in the franchise might be Sonic Heroes, but I’m not sure tbh, I played most of the games quite a lot)
  • Ratchet & Clank (Mostly the Playstation 2 games)
  • Jak 3 (for some reason it was the first game of the franchise that I played, and the one I played the most by far, but I like the previous 2 games a lot as well)
  • LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2
  • Infamous 1 & 2
  • Rayman 3, Rayman Origins & Rayman Legends
  • Sly Cooper trilogy

And as for games I do actually have playtime stats for, my most played are;

1. Overwatch 2 (855hrs on Steam, 3530 hrs total)
  2. Deep Rock Galactic (749 hrs)
  3. Don’t Starve Together (630 hrs)
  4. Terraria (602hrs)
  5. Divinity: Original Sin 2 (566 hrs)
  6. Bloons TD6 (314 hrs)
  7. Hitman 2 (262 hrs)
  8. Rain World (147 hrs)
  9. Risk of Rain 2 (140 hrs)
  10. Just Cause 3 (124 hrs)
  11. Baldur’s Gate 3 (123 hrs)
  12. Hollow Knight (116 hrs)

Thanks for stopping by, hope y’all have a wonderful day :heart:

6 Likes

It’s got to be my most played all time. I’d imagine somewhere around 4.5khrs. I don’t know if career profiles are still busted, I think I lost a lot of playtime.

I don’t know what a close second would be. Gears 1? BF3 or 4?

I know I had tons of time in the original Runescape. Only MMO i played.

2 Likes

Hey there you are! I’ve missed you on here!

I think OW is up there in terms of hours, but Warframe is chugging along too.

The issue is I don’t play many games to begin with…

FE/Pokemon series is probably number 1 if I had to guess. I played a heck ton growing up.

Then probably Warframe

And then OW

2 Likes

It used to be one of the most player multiplayer games but not anymore since OW2.

I don’t even play pvp shooters right now since they are all crap.

I think OW is maybe the 3rd game which I mostly played (about 500 hours). I have something like 150 hours in OW1 and 350 in OW2.

The game which I most played was Counter Strike 1.6.
I played that for almost 8 years, surely I should have something like 2000 hours in CS 1.6.

The 2nd one is surely Metin2, I played that also for a few years, not sure how much time I have since I also tried private servers.

A part those 3 games, got fun with some games like the newer Counter Strikes (Source, GO, 2), GTA V, Assasins Creed, Far Cry…

1 Like

Dude you had excellent gaming taste in your childhood I have to say

2 Likes

Yes it’s one of my most played but I’m thinking of dropping it for a while; the rank reset and ensuing mess of games whilst attempting to climb back to Grandmaster has really put me and many of my friends off. Competitive is no longer as fun an experience as it was previously.

Rocket League is possible but not sure. I like old school arena shooters and there aren’t many around any more.

1 Like

Other then Overwatch the only other game that I used to dump hours in is Planetside 2 - played since release and I am still logging in at least once a week.

1 Like

It’s my second most played, at 1.3k hours.

My most played is dbd, with 11k hours

2 Likes

Yes, it is.

No, other games I’ve played even come close to my Overwatch hours, which, considering the hours I have on other games, is kind of insane. :skull:

By the end of OW1, I had around 9000–10000 hours, which is roughly 317–416 days worth of playtime, and that’s not even taking into consideration my OW2 hours, which are roughly 1200 hours.

All in all, that’s roughly 425–466 days worth of playtime on Overwatch.

The next closest is MW2019, with 1900 hours or 79 days worth of playtime (I used to play SND on that game a lot).

Looking at these hours makes me realize something: I’m invincible! because how do you kill that which has no life? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Blizzard’s magic works on me, Starcraft2, Diable 3, OW all got me hooked.

2 Likes

Overwatch is definitely my most played game and I’ve been playing computer games for a very long time.
2nd place id saying is the Forza franchise of Motorsport and Horizon games.

2 Likes

OW1/OW2: 850 hrs, not the most played.

TF2: 4700 hrs
GTA Online: 3150 hrs

2 Likes

My total playtime in OW is about 465 hours, which feels low until I think about how that’s purely match time and not me being afk in a menu. I have over a thousand Steam hours on Elden Ring, but I guarantee a lot of that is me just being afk. Same thing for Monster Hunter save file times. Iirc, my MH World save is like 1700 hours but I guarantee a few weeks of that is me falling asleep in the hub.

2 Likes

Yea I’m on console so my only metric for play time is usually just seeing how long the save file is, but then I spend some time AFK. I try to avoid that so I can know roughly how long it takes me to finish games.

If you totaled all the Halo games. I use to compete in Halo CE tournaments back in 2002ish. Looking at all profiles I would be around 30,000 hours

2 Likes

A few years ago, I decided to do a speedrun of Dark Souls. My first try I got like 1:40 or so, nothing crazy when you compare it to real speedrunners. It’s surprising how fast you can beat a game when you don’t let a neurotic need to collect and do everything hold you back.

I need to stop being a baby and play the first Dark Souls. DS3 is one of my all time favorites, as is Sekiro. It’s just so dated and I wish I played it back in the day

1 Like

mine is vr chat

:goggles:
:dog:

second most played all-time i think is either tf2 or gmod, but i dont play gmod anymore and tf2 only sometimes

2 Likes

what you ecpect from Roly? Roly did 900x 24 hours of world of warcraft, roly here to stay!

1 Like