[Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

Same error. Even though I want to wait, the HS on the screen, without waiting, is signaling a network problem. Lists the rank I got last season and quits. I’m disappointed.

same problem here.the problem is already known for a week by now but nobody is doing nothing

1 Like

same problem here. 24 hours is a long time to wait. any faster suggestions?

Sorry having a problem loading my credit card to buy more cards

1 Like

The problem has been existed for more than a week! Blizzard please do something!

1 Like

Congratulations blizzard!
I can’t introduce myself to the qualifiers because the game continues to fail.
I already read about waiting at the beginning when they teach you the missions, but when trying to enter the American server, having no missions to do, directly gives the ruling. On the other servers now I have no problem, if it helps.
Cheer up!

Come on Blizzz, fix it already!

Hi guys, Blizzard needs to fix this. But in the meantime, you can bypass the issue following the instructions below:

#1: Do not complete your quests. This ensures that the game will not auto kick you out once you hit the main screen.

#2: When the game sends you to the quest screen, do not click on anything. Let the Innkeeper’s voice and the music start playing before you click. If you click in before hearing the voice and music, the game has not fully loaded and it will kick you out.

It’s funny but it works for me. I’m a PC desktop user. The hardest part really is finding quests that you can’t complete. If you get an easy quest, reroll it for a more difficult one. If you accidentally complete all, you will have a hard time entering the game again and will have to wait till the next day for your new quest to bypass/stall the loading error.

Good luck guys, remember if you get a quest that says play 3 games as Druid, that’s your banned class :wink:

Game insta closes as soon as it loads, no time to wait or click anything. Have not been able to play hearthstone for 2 weeks or so now because of this error…

please fix

1 Like

That doesn’t work for everyone though. It surely doesn’t work for me as I’ve tried everything, including this and it auto closes every time. I have a full compliment of quests waiting for me that I haven’t been able to complete for about a week and a half now. I’m getting a bunch of different issues every time I try to log in. Either it logs me in and auto closes with the loading cards error or it loses the connection to the server or it connects to the servers, but then times out. Blizz just needs to get their crap together and release a patch already. This is the worst it has been, but it’s a bit ridiculous we have to go through similar issues of varying difficulty with every patch they release.

2 Likes

tried all workaround - still cant play for past 2 weeks or so

having same issue here

What is going on already? Its been a WEEK! No news on patch or any other resolution. I cannot remember any time when a similarly serious issue was waiting to be fixed for such a long period.

1 Like

every time I launch the game a second or two after I get into the main menu of:
“We just ran into a network problem as we were loading up all the cards in your collection”

reinstall, reboot, relog but nothing works

1 Like

Yes, I am also having this issue. Just purchased a pack of 40 Descent of Dragons cards and it crashed. Now it’s displaying the same issues as everyone else is saying. Hopefully they get this fixed and maybe give some kind of compensation for the time we’ve all had to wait.

i’m having this exact same problem. i’ve tried going in 6 times now…still the same error. and that “trick” to wait a minute or two on the daily quest screen. yeah. doesn’t help if you don’t HAVE any daily quests

Over 48 hours and still happening

Same issue here just happened this evening Android OS

3 months and 1 week for the above issue…

having same issue and cant play for the past week

1 Like