[Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

I can’t play for 5 days already. It constantly displays on the loading screen “We have encountered problems with the connection. We cannot load your collection, try restarting the game and starting to play again.” Even reinstalling the game did not help, what should I do with it? And it is on PC and phone.

Same problem here :frowning:

Does it crash before or after youve gotten to the main menu screen or does it not even load at all?

Hello again everyone,

Our Hearthstone team has identified a bug that is causing this error and they are planning to release a patch that should resolve it. We are not able to provide an ETA on when that patch will be released, but know that it is on its way!

In the meantime there are a few workarounds that may work to get you playing again.

*** After starting the game wait on the daily quest screen for 2-3 minutes before clicking/tapping to continue to the main menu. This should allow your card collection data to be loaded in the background and should prevent the error.**

The problem is that once you’ve completed your daily quests you’re SOL.
May work tomorrow once I get a new quest.

This is so lame…

2 Likes

Waiting after load up worked for me for several days. Now it logs me out without even giving me a chance to wait, almost immediately on start up.

1 Like

Too bad that won’t work for me. Not sure how it’s happening with other people, but when my game actually decides to log in, the dailies will load for a second, then almost immediately the game crashes and logs me out. I just can’t wait as it crashes as soon as the dailies load.

1 Like

Exactly same thing happened with me, out of quests. Give us extra quests or really hard ones.

Over 24 hours, still happening

^This, its actually ridiculous

1 Like

Over 24 hours, still happening iOS&Win10

The problem isn’t with the daily quest screen. I haven’t logged in in a while and I get that “You have reached the rank of blah blah this season” message pop up.

This is when the problem starts; even before I can interact with anything and i mean ANYTHING the game immediately displays that loading card error screen and asks me to restart Hearthstone.

I dont even get the chance to look at my daily quests -- I seriously wish I could even SEE my daily quests and have the chance to WAIT --

Can’t log in to both android and pc in Asia server. Got this error code on pc HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=1 and network problem on android. Pls check. Thanks

Same here . cant play on android. On win10 PC i get a lot of messages “network problem loading cards…”

so you Guys see that its the Game Anniversary and wee cant login the freking game and There is no ETA FOR THE GAME FIX you ppl kidding me

here’s a small fix its only works if you have quests though don’t touch the screen after your daily quests pop up for 2-3 mins it will load the game but if you don’t have a quest it goes right back to the same message after it goes to the game mode selection screen small solution but still not a fix

Hope this helps a little Cheers!

I have had this problem since March 1st, it gets to the monthly reward screen then crashes “network problems” I saw Blizzard posted they have received enough logs to work on correcting this 4 days ago. Today I had a small update, I was hoping it was fixed, it is not.

4 Likes

If u keep trying and it lets you play … dont complete all your daily quests… leave 1 so that itll pause before the main menu shows up and let u load the cards or whatever… just a theory idk if that will help but kinda makes sense… and not having to wait a day for a new one.

2 Likes

Having the same issue

same here, cannot play on any servers…
guess this is the time to try out runeterra

1 Like

Over 24 hours, still happening.

and after every game , i banned in game.
pls, heip we.