Brewmaster Nerfs

Why this nerf to the brewmaster? It’s already one of the least used and least useful tanks, so do you still reduce the one good thing about it, which is its damage? Who makes these choices there ?

Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps the brewmaster is not used much, due to its lack of use for the group? They could pay more attention to the class, especially now going back to China…

I remember the statue of the black ox, during Pandaria, it gave a shield to the members of the group, it was great! I don’t know why they took it off… Anyway, a slight rant

1 Curtida

Yeah man I know this is crazy, especially because we are in a Portuguese Forum…

1 Curtida

1 Curtida

será que esse pessoal que vem falar em inglês no fórum br, vai lá no forum americano falar português?

1 Curtida