Rein Charge needs a change

Ok so I think Rein needs some type of buff in his charge for many reasons.

1- Its almost always a bad trade if you use the ability during fights.
Like you give out 300 damage (if you hit, which honestly the hitbox of this move confuses me to this day) and in contrast you get hit with way more damage while also having the chance of dying by getting stunned, slept, naded, discorded, booped, also I believe Rein is the only tank in the game without a way to dish damage while safe or without some type of get out of jail free card aside from ult.

I just think he does not have tools to enact his gameplan safely by himself while also having a ult that just doesnt feel as great anymore to build. (I do appreciate the buff but I believe that they should wither make it so u get it more consistently or diminush how much he relies on it to make plays)

Like, Winston has jump and bubble, DVA has Matrix, missiles and Jet, Sigma has Shift, Ball has his adaptive shields, hog has his vape, Orisa has golden, Zarya has her bubble and Grav (which is like a free win if u have a hanzo or any type of strong splash damage).

2- Way too easy to dodge and interrupt.
-Has long startup, can be easily dodged by any member of the cast and I believe most ccs top it completely if not they diverge its path.

So I believe something needs to chage about this move and my ideas are.

-Give him CC resistance while in charge, but increase the ammount of time he stays without acting if he misses the target.

-Give him damage resistance while in charge. ( Honestly, he is preety much dead during the startup so it wont affect him that much)

• Or (This one sounds really dumb but aso crazy fun). Give him the ability to gain vertical height with his charge by controlling the WASD keys but make it so that charge now has a 14 second cooldown. I think this will make it so that Rein is not a sitting duck in case his enemies take high ground since he doensnt really have any response to ranged enemies. You may call it dumb but I think OW should be dumber but in a skillful way since wit makes the game loads more fun.

-Also please just add charge cancel already. If none of those gets added just reduce the charge cooldown, like to me, since he is a melee hero there should never be a moment in which you should feel confident in taking on a Reinhardt while at melee range.

I think heroes like Rein have become outdated and need some type of special thing to spice up its gameplay after so many years of it being basically the same.

I also have some ideas regarding fire strike to increase its prjectile speed, decrease its cooldown but reducing the damage so that he can have better awnsers to enemies at further ranges, but I should leave this to another post.

1 Curtida

Sim! deram uma buffada de investida dar dano tipo calor, quando ele faz isso mas n é o suficiente, mas pra dar certo vc tem que estar de cara com o inimigo kkkkkk

SE a mobilidade dele for mais única ao fazer manobra e ficar leve ele fica melhor…