An idea to balance Overwatch 2 matches when someone leaves

Attention everyone!!! I need the help and engagement of everyone for this idea to reach Blizzard!!! It has happened that you are playing a great match and you don’t know why someone left in the middle of the match, leaving a team with 4 players. Sure, it is still possible to continue if the team that is at a disadvantage chooses the right heroes and plays well. However, if one more leaves the match leaving them only with 3 against 5, it is certain that it becomes almost impossible, being seen that even being very good, as the game is made to play as a team, it becomes almost impossible to win for the team at a disadvantage. Therefore, I think that in these situations there could be an option that only 1 player from the team with 5 players chooses to switch on their own to the opposing team, thus keeping the game balanced with 4x4 instead of 3x5. There was this option in DOTA 1. And I remember that several games that were boring and considered practically won became much more interesting, some reaching very cool twists. You might wonder, “but who would want to go to a team that is losing?” Many people, I will always be the first to do it, because I see it as a way to prove myself, because being so. If I switch to the other team and they win, for me it means one of the following options: Either we won because I really made a difference in helping the team I joined, or because I played so well that I practically made the team win by myself. And also on the other side, I may have been missed a lot on the team I was on, or also in the same way I was playing so well that the team I was on was winning only because of me. And this is for people who like to challenge themselves, or just are playing with friends and want to make the match fairer so they can continue without having to wait for all the enemies to leave, or wait for the time to be able to leave without being punished or simply have to wait for the match to end because you are winning, and it is not worth leaving. If you think it’s a cool idea, share and tag Blizzard and Overwatch 2. Otherwise, leave suggestions for improving the game in case of match quitters.

and if the player returns, what will it look like?