Please Support the idea :(

Hello blizzard or GM look at this idea.
Well, the idea consists of a game mode that you already know very well… a 2v2 or 3v3 Arena mode (although I would prefer only 2s as a start) and that it be a competitive mode, not a minigame, something with rank and unique rewards such as skins, portraits, banners , frames and the famous stickers.
The search mode is obviously random for those who want to play something chill and without losing points (that is, a skirmish), but to play competitively (by rank) let it be in a group and thus avoid trolls a bit (like the team league From before, when there were 3 or more in a group, it was no longer a storm league but a team league) well, there you see how they do it.
Start of the game in the draft, 3 bans per team 30 seconds to ban, the leaders ban at the same time when the time runs out the bans are shown (it doesn’t matter if they banned the same thing) I think it would be more interesting that way hehe I don’t know.
The banning phase ends and the selection of heroes continues:
The blue team 20s The red team
First pick First pick
At the same time, the picks will be the ones at the end of the 20 seconds, the picks will be shown and the same with the last two picks to make a counterpick or combo (there may be mirrors) after the selection of heroes ends, continue.
Badge selection, the four players must choose one as a buff or use it for 20 seconds
There were 4 insignia:
Liberation Badge: frees you from any mass control 2min cd.
Gladiator Badge: Boosts you for 7 seconds with damage and ability power 1 min cd.
Dynamic Duo Badge: Boosts you and your nearby ally with attack speed and movement speed (passive).
Stamina Badge: Grants you and your nearby ally 500hp for 5 sec 1min cd.
Those were the badges as a mini-advantage to choose before the game, you see how to nerf or buff them later hehe.
Then after all that, the loading screen follows with some tips there, the players with their arena portraits and their ranks and picks and of course the background map :smiley:
After the screen loading comes the talents that change everything there.
The heroes will only be able to choose only 3 talents, they will have 1 minute to do so.
The selection was the entire talent tree they have but you can only choose 3, here I explain how:
Talents
Level 1:
Option Q W E
Level 4:
Passive Q W Option
Level 7:
Option E E Q
Of those 9 talents or more you only choose one.
Level 10:
Option:
R1
R2
Here you only choose some, it depends on whether you like the last one or the final one or whatever you say.
Level 13:
Option: Q W extra spell
Level 16:
Option: Passive E Q
Level 20:
Option: R1 improvement
R2 improvement
Storm talent.
Passive or extra spell.
And from lvl 13 to 20, the same process was the same, you could only choose one.

Improve your ulti, some storm talent like blink, storm shield or choose a 16 talent that some are strong but only ONE.
After having spent 1 min to choose the 3 talents that you will use in the arena, the combat will begin (if you do not choose talents it will be random) and well, some details such as some things on how to reduce healing through combat, a revealing eye advances for the invisible ones that are not discovered in 30 seconds and that of course the R and their talents are visible at the beginning I forgot… well I think that was my idea hehe.
You have already perfected it, I share it since I have dreamed of playing that game mode (no joke) and I don’t want my favorite MOBA to be forgotten T-T
PSDT: I don’t know the name of the mode yet but I don’t know something like Stormy Combat or The Best Duo I don’t really know or ArenaStoms I’ll leave it to you Blizzard xd.