Zygor in violation?

Actually $7.99. I was trying to understand why they are not flagged for a violation. Unless someone here knows if they are giving a % to blizzard or received a green light for it. You are another one that doesn’t understand the concept of these type of addons for time. Time! Time! Time! Time! Should I give you my schedule for today?

8am wake up
9am breakfast with family
10am Ran some errands and paid some bills and did some grocery shopping
12pm helped the wife clean the house and prepared dinner for later cooking
130pm sat on my computer to play some games
5pm going to work until 2am.
3am going to bed to wake up for church with the family.
12pm eat breakfast with the family after church and prepare to watch football
5pm heading to work until 12am.

Should I continue how busy my days are during the week?

You know the game has a button you can tick to see low level quests right? I can tell you how to do it for $5.99. It’s a bargain!

All of them, or the ones I want?

Assuming that Zygor is like TSM

• Add-on can be downloaded and used free
  • The additional data you download from a 3rd party web site can be charged for.

Actually $22.98 or ~$23.00

$14.99 a month for a game subscription and $7.99 for your addon. This totals $22.98 a month to play the game.

If no one reports them, there is no violation. Blizzard doesn’t sit there and monitor how your addons work. They can work completely client-side anyway and don’t even have to contact the server.

currently my daily schedule is:
Wake up at 5 am
Exercise for an hour.
Relax a bit.
From 7-8, I hang out with my family while they eat breakfast.
8-6 pm, is work but I work at home.
6-8 is family time.
8-9, usually take my dogs for an evening walk.
9-9:30, I can play the game or read.
9:30 - I go to bed.

On weekends, I can get a few hours of playing in around family activities. You’re not the only one with a busy life. If you’re really looking for sympathy, you should find somewhere else to look.

Look. I don’t care if you use the addon or not. You’re the one that has a problem with it. If you don’t want them to charge, then complain to Blizzard. The Addon will disappear and they won’t charge you anymore. If you want to pay $7.99 because you feel it saves you time, then pay $7.99. Either way, it won’t have any affect on my life. It seems that it will affect yours greatly.

1 Like

Azeroth Auto-Pilot does this and is completely free.

You’ve been scammed if you’re actually paying real life money for a game guide like it’s 1995, pardner.

ok boomer

1 Like

what’s with the “okay boomer” meme? i should just start saying that to little kids that are acting up. it makes about as much sense as saying it to a gen xer or millenial which is the vast majority of wows player base.

I dunno, he’s spouting off about how he’s far too busy and important to actually know how to play the game himself, and is paying money for something completely unnecessary because he can’t be bothered to use the Internet properly. Sounds like a boomer to me.

Do whatever feels right in your heart, chief.

1 Like

I’m just gonna come out and say it.

Anyone paying for a WoW guide in any form is an idiot.

There. Done.

More on topic, I’ve always wondered the same. How do they get away with charging for an addon? Is it some loophole, or is it just that since they don’t rely on Curse/Twitch to host their “addon” that nothing can really be done without Bllizzard breaking functionality of a bunch of stuff?

1 Like

what does that have to do with boomers? most of the gen xers i’m friends with are not as good at technology as millenials such as myself are.

you should have just said you were trolling though. lol.

1 Like

No one needs to “challenge themselves with a blindfold” to find things in this game after playing for 15 years without your addon. Everything is on your map and points you to exactly where you need to go.

If you like the addon, that’s fine. But it’s a huge waste of money. It’s easy to do without an addon or there are free options. Paying for something to take you through the game you’ve been playing for 15 years seems a bit ridiculous to me— and I’m a filthy casual who works 60 hours a week with a family and parents to take care of out of state.

I’d suggest looking into the free options and not waste money. But that’s just me.

Gotta love how people use it incorrectly just to insult someone and be dismissive.

i hadn’t seen that until the other day. and i asked my actual boomer friend about it. lol. it seems just as silly as the anti-millenial stuff i see older folks saying. it’s all just unnecessary imo.

1 Like

Just a warning. I would not use that site if I were you. The first time I did, my credit card went on a spending spree 1 month after I cancelled. I wasn’t sure it was from Zygor or not because I purchase lots of stuff online and stuff.

The second time I did, I used a card that had never been used before and the same exact thing happened. Either the site owners are crooks or their website security is garbage. Never had a problem before or after. This was last year sometime.

Also emailed them from their website to let them know about it and they never even responded.

Party Sync made questing addons sort of suck for me. I dont log on to my leveling characters these days unless I have a friend on. And stuff like AAP doesnt work properly with Sync and trying to teach people to pirate Zygor sounds like a nightmare. Easier for me to just hold someone’s hand through the content.

It’s just how the forums work. People like to use putdowns in order to farm likes (but they won’t say anything too edgy, to avoid getting silenced by mods). Just ignore it

I get you, and I’m sure others do to. I know the quests are easy to figure out, but it also saves you time to have an addon giving you an arrow showing where to go next, pointing out quests you might have forgotten to pick up, and optimizing your routes in less linear content like BC/Wrath.

Stuff like Azeroth Auto Pilot doesn’t exist because questing is too hard, it exists because speedrunning is the default form of system mastery for any sort of RPG that works like WoW does.

1 Like