[Zul'jin] >Wonderful< Late Night Raiding LFM Season 4/TWW

The juicy bits: Founded in August 2022 we came together to form a guild for friends and became family.

We are a very late night, adult oriented raiding guild who loves killing bosses, getting loot and running keys every night. Always looking for players to join us, all we ask of you is to know your class, bring positive attitudes and team mindset. Just like every other guild, we can offer you a place for you that is welcoming and with an encouraging environment for everyone. We all have goals whether it be raiding, socializing, tmog runs or keys be respectful. Everyone needs to work together to kill bosses with our limited time. Our core value is to have fun while killing bosses.

We all understand the pain of pugging keys and rather take members than experience that headache . Openly recruiting more players to join our core for keys for those who are not interested in raiding at the time.

Recruiting DPS priority, prefer warlock. Whether you’re an AOTC raider or Mythic please apply.

Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday / Wednesday 10 PM PST - 12:30 AM PST - (1:00 AM EST - 3:30 AM EST)

Monday Night is Alt Night - 10 PM PST - 12:30 AM PST - (1:00 AM EST - 3:30 AM EST)

Our Expectations for Raiders

Positive Attitudes
Able to handle criticism
Work as a team - No I in Team
No Raid logging - this means be active = keys or running content.
Be prepared for raid nights- research boss fights, gear enchanted, gems ready to go.
Have all required Addons, WA’s ready to go.
Working mic and discord
We do require you to put effort into your character and help each other to achieve our goals as a guild.

Progression:
ATDH: 9/9N 9/9H 6/9M
VOTI: 5/8M
ATSC: 4/9M

Feel free to still apply or join us. Most of us are on later in the evening and in Discord as this is a PST Guild.

Questions or interested in joining?

Contacts: Gm: Bnet: Blushi#11425 / Raid Lead Bnet: Hamster#11648

4 Likes

Bumping for members :kissing_heart:

bump for friends!

This guild fits my time slot great. what do you guys need for dragonflight?

add our bnet so we can chat!

bump for the friends

friendly bump

looking for more folks

dads wanted <3

Come join us!

Looking for healer and DPS friends!!!

I would be interested! I play all three of those healer specs, but haven’t been playing s4 due to not having the same schedule as my guild :frowning: … Feel free to message me my btag is sparkzz#1217 or you can message me on discord. Sparkzz#9257

Bump for some more late night raiders!

Up to the top! Looking for a few more solid players!

Looking for DPS

Looking at all you warrior dps out there! We will even let you shout all you want during raid!

Wtb warrior

bump bump it up!

Still need a warrior!

Still looking. I know late night warriors are out there. I see you when we pug M+!