Zuldazar bad lag

is anyone else having bad lag in zuldazar it only happens there and no where else i have checked everything i need to check do not think it is on my end

5 Likes

on Emerald Dream, yes. Absolutely horrid, and it’s been since yesterday.

3 Likes

glad to know not just me hope they get it fixed impossible to be in zuldazar

1 Like

^ Yes, this! The hamster has clearly fallen off his wheel. Please fix Blizz, it is unplayable.

Dazar’alor/Zuldazar in Emerald Dream (and seemingly, ONLY Dazar’alor/Zuldazar) has been lagging intensely since Tuesday after maintenance. Performing actions has delays of up to 5-10 seconds, and other times they just don’t register at all. It’s made the game unplayable for a lot of people going through the BfA content. Multiple guild members and people in trade chat have been reporting the same issues as me. In other zones such as Uldum or the Vale I don’t have any issues -though admittedly I haven’t tried going to Voldun or Nazmir since issues started. It’s seems to be JUST Zuldazar from what others in my guild have said so far.

Is there any news on what might be happening/is it already being looked into?

1 Like

I just want to echo I’m experiencing the same thing on a horde character I’m leveling and it’s very frustrating.

It’s been going on for 24+ hours now. I think it’s all of Zuldazar and possibly all of Zandalar because there was still ability delay when I went to summon in Nazmir. Please just restart the realm already. This is unacceptable for this to be going on for a day now.

Just want to add that it seems to be affecting the Maelstrom cluster as well

Can confirm this is happening. 10+ seconds of lag using any ability in Zandalar. This is literally unplayable, please reboot the server.

Hello,

I’ve opened a ticket in game, and it sounds like many others have, but Zuldazar has basically been an unplayable zone due to lag on Emerald Dream since at least Tuesday.

Is there a known issue that is being worked for this?

This doesn’t seem to be an addon issue or otherwise, and is affecting more or less everyone it seems.

P.S. - it seems to also affect people in the same shard as me from Venture Co., Lightninghoof, Twisting Nether, etc.

Current latency -

34ms home
37ms world

UPDATE: Switching to WM seems to solve the lag for all of us when we hit a different shard.

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports about the Zuldazar zone lag. I was able to verify this in-game and I’ve sent up a report internally so the server team can take a look.

As a suggestion, if you toggle War Mode that should usually put you on a different shard and may work around the issue until it can be cleared up.

5 Likes

Any Idea when this is going to be fixed. Issue is on Blizzards End. Happening in Ravenholdt server also. If I turn on War mode in Org and return to Zukdazar issue goes away also all other zones I seem to ok in in normal or WM. They really need to fix this affecting lots of people. Was fine before patch day

There are always a lot of issues going on, and some take a higher priority than others. Give it time, and the issues you experience will be fixed. They will give an ETA if they have one available.

Any ETA on this?

Hey Jambrix unsure if the team knows but i have also found that any of my characters that i log off in Zulduzar also experience BRUTAL lag on the mobile app. Like 30s responses for any touch.

Thanks for the response on the server though!

Any update on this? We’re 3 days now and it still sucks. Really really laggy in the whole zone.

REALLY making the vulpera allied race quests rough :slight_smile:

Yea its a pain in the back side , but this is not the first time this kind of issue has happened in BFA there have been a few times that there has been the massive world lag in just 1 zone but its mostly been either Zuldazar or Tiragarde Sound.

Also sorry but swapping to War Mode to get out of this is simply unacceptable . There is a reason i do not play in WM and having to do that to avoid lag is a load of crap

1 Like

In effect for 2 days. Needs to be looked into!

Having issue on A52 as well… mounts arent showing, maps, looting, accepting quests all rubbish.