Zskera Vault: What gives?

I like that you can get a room with a quest to find these “Cores” and are able to share it with people… But if that person doesnt have the room with the quest, you cant turn it in at all and it is a weekly so it will vanish on reset. Just make it not shareable.

I also really like how I have a chest with a rune lock on mine that is 100% confirmed to be broken no matter what combo you use. Its awesome.

I opened 29 doors and did not get the bubble lift, it’s all random.

14 Likes

This character doesn’t have it. My Paladin does.

11 Likes

RNG will RNG.

Becoz you havent opened all the vault from the first 2 levels.

Are there other ways to reach 3rd and 4th level? If there is another way, you would get that instead of the bubble elevator.

This does work as long as you don’t get an invalid path no path hmm can’t remember the other 12 reasons leap wont work but there are more.

My paladin hasn’t even opened any doors on the first two levels. The elevator thing is there but not active.

This character has opened all of the doors on level 1 and 2 plus most of the doors on level 3 using the random teleport scroll. Doesn’t have the cauldron. Plus I hate that the teleport scroll overrides the wind jump. So I have to use Wild Charge backwards in Boomkin form to jump from platform to platform.

1 Like

Hmm,how do you get the bubble to lift I got all the door on the bottom and two on the next level but the bubble wouldn’t.

Blizz often implements diminishing returns to prevent those with tons of time from gaining an advantage over those that have less time. That theshold for “too much advantage” is entirely up to Blizz (and also is often undisclosed).

It doesn’t surprise me if you feel like you hit a wall after 14 hours of contiguous play. You probably did hit a “no loot for you” theshold.

Please… don’t do this to yourself. 14 hours is too much. I agree with you but give your body a break! :cry: :sneezing_face:

I dont believe Blizz would block any player from accessing any vault. If you have all the keys, you should be able to access all the vault unless you didnt solve the puzzle. Fire room, Frost room, arcane room, stone room are all can be solved.

Blizz wont allow players not to access tools for regemming your Annulet ring or to break down primordial stones so you could buy a new stone. If you cant find the jewelers kit, it’s a YOU issue.

Only puzzle i saw was on the second floor and by climbing the web.What puzzle?

Also maybe an IQ test, you might be entitled to some form of government assistance.

2 Likes

Factually untrue. I’ve done the vault on 3 characters so far. My Evoker had the bubble elevator. My warlock did not. My warlock also didn’t have a room full of hanging chests like my Evoker and Hunter does. My Evoker also got a pet my Warlock did not. My Evoker and Hunter also had a draenei shaman appear in the vaults offering a quest. My warlock did not.

There are certain rooms that I feel like are common to everyone, but there are many rooms, and contents of said rooms, that are randomised entirely between different characters.

That said, I’m fairly certain that unless something bugs, the solution to each puzzle ALWAYS spawns as well. If you have chests covered in calcified rocks, there will be an alchemy lab room somewhere where you can fill phials with rock melting acid, etc. My Warlock, who fully opened all rooms and has the achievement to prove it, was able to complete everything except for one locked chest with 4 clickable runes. Alas, when you click the first rune of the correct combination, one of the other runes despawns, making it impossible to get the full correct combination.

So rooms are randomised between characters, all solutions always exists to my knowledge, but bugs can and do happen.

9 Likes

my toolking was on floor 1 and anvil on floor 3, it seems there’s a lot of random stuff, I’ve also have not gotten the bubble elevator yet, might not get it at all who knows, so far I’m having fun figuring stuff out.

1 Like

I now remember, when you taste the couldron, you turned into a hideous thing … and you could fly. EIther you get that or get the bubble elevator… anything that would allow you to access the 3rd/4th floor. One thing for sure, you should be able to get to all 4 floors whatever random puzzle you get.

Would make sense because it resets each week and they want us going back to find new things.

Nope, I didn’t get any kind of flying on any of my characters. But the ones that didn’t get a bubble lift were able to find a box of scrolls on the 2nd floor that enabled teleporting to random vault doors - but you couldn’t use the zephyr hop potion at the same time as it since the buffs overwrites each other, so I had to rely on burning rush jumps, rocket jump, and gateway for my warlock, and disengage on my hunter, to cross the platforms. Scroll is definitely the worst floor traversal option as it’s completely RNG and makes jumping platforms more difficult, but it was the only option my warlock and hunter had.

Typically, my Evoker, who has the easiest time crossing platforms with double jump glide, was the only one that got a bubble lift and could freely use the zephyr jumping potion. Irritating. Oh well, I dealt with it anyway.

1 Like

I suspect this is a “rip cord” that got pulled when they looked at the numbers since release.

It all feels like filler that was thrown in as a bridge til 10.1 comes out. This a Trial of the Crusader gap-filler to desperately try and keep people subbed.

I share the frustration of “missing” items. I can’t find Neltharion’s Toolkit, either, and although I’ve unlocked the initial achievement, I don’t like that I can’t “complete” Zskera Vaults: Az because the item just didn’t spawn in my “Vault shard” this week.

2 Likes