Zskera Vault: Az No Bubble Lifter

There is a room that has scrolls those scroll take away the wind with which you hop from one platform to the next. Once you have those scrolls they will port you randomly to other platforms. I do not have the bubble lifter either.

The scroll doesn’t take away the wind buff, it just takes precedence over it. If you want to go back to using the wind buff, just click off the scroll buff.

3 Likes

I think this is the intended solution but it’s really clunky having to click off the scroll to get to the gust potion. It’s not an in game puzzle, it’s an interface usage puzzle.

Got this on my priest, 3rd toon to enter the vault.

Yeah I agree that both buttons should be available. It’s likely something they overlooked, since they’ve demonstrated the ability to show two extra action buttons at once in the past.

1 Like

In terms of player vs. interface. There’s also that one quest in valdraken where you play quidditch and the throw ball action can’t be bound.

And I thought they were were trying to consolidate all the quest item world interactions to allow clicking in the world instead of a miss mash of clicking in your inventory or clicking on your quest log. That seems to have quietly disappeared.

1 Like

I just used the Web Rope that, in my vault, was right next to bubble thing and then I got the bubble key in one of the rooms on 2nd floor.

My first toon didn’t have bubble lifter and I was forced to use wind potion and random scroll teleport until next to last room where I found the goblin jetpack which is an item you keep in bags.
What I was doing before finding those was random teleporting to floor above where I wanted to go and then right clicking scroll debuff off to get the scroll action button to go back to wind potion.
Then I would go above the platform I wanted and using the black parasol toy to drift down to where I wanted to go.

Huh… Az was my first ever vault so i just thought getting screwed around with getting to platforms was part of the deal, got around with the teleport scroll was wondernig why this mode was so freaking difficult to navigates

So…is it possible to get completely screwed via RNG in the vaults? Spent hours today getting enough keys to open all the doors, opened every door on floors 1-3…and don’t have the ward to get past the arcane sentry, but more importantly I only have the windward flask and bubble lift, neither of which will get you to the top floor. I don’t have the teleporter scroll in any room and the dragon rockets won’t lift you high enough to get to the top floor :frowning: