Zombie invasion makes game unplayable!

I am doing older quests and every time I go to do one I wind up dead. That to me is unplayable. We should have a choice in this event, not have it forced upon us. Those who want to participate, let them opt in. Those who don’t, let us opt out.

13 Likes

i guess my only gripe would be that im flagged for pvp in safe zones…on the other hand its a rare event which is kind of cool…sort of like the accidental plague that afflicted wow years ago. those zombies really pwn you quick! i havent been attacked by other players as a result but i do wintergrasp every night so its no big deal.

i think this is to make people REALLY dislike what lady sylvanas has done

2 Likes

and if you think cities are bad, go check out caverns of time! its the army of darkness down there

6 Likes

I just played through three characters and haven’t seen any Zombies except in Icecrown. None in Stormwind, none in Natzjatar, none in Bolarus and none in Zandalar. I play with Warmode off at all times. So…

I agree. Allowing other players to bully and interfere with others game time just needs to stop. Started the pre expansion quest on an alt today and got hammered when I entered Crossroads. Bunch of bullies there with tons of zombies and nobody can finish the quest. This is not fun and needs to be stopped now.

27 Likes

I can’t go anywhere where my quests are that I am in the middle of. To me that is everywhere.

8 Likes

Bruh /10char

2 Likes

Try going to Half Hill in Pandaria do do a daily,

2 Likes

LOL /10chars

4 Likes

As soon as I entered both Org and Undercity the PVP flag went on even though I have it set as disabled.

6 Likes

Agreed! It is impossible to continue with quests from older content because of this event!

9 Likes

send me your venmo… I’ll send you the $3.50

1 Like

What it is accomplishing is pitting players against one another and all of them ticked off at Blizzard.

9 Likes

Money isn’t the answer. Allowing us to opt in or opt out is. There are in game ways to do this but Blizzard chose not to use them and override our choices. All it is doing is creating an environment for bullies and making us who don’t want to participate in that angree at Blizzard because we are being bullied.

13 Likes

Bruh, someone ganked you in Halfhill?!?!??!? REALLY?!?!?

3 Likes

Don’t get to just opt out of a zombie apocalypse.

The zombies want to kill you no matter what.

16 Likes

Are you sure…?
If the problem is getting through the portal you should have done what the pro players do and keep your hearth set to Vale :wink:

Prevented the need to fly from Jade Forest and has an easily available port back to the major city incase you needed it. Prior to 8.3 it also served as a portal hub with much the same options as the current major city ones.

Also I know it’s not an optimal option, but at worst can’t you corpse run to the portal?
WoD, Legion things should be easy enough to get to with their respective hearthstones, so the only issue should really be MoP and potentially BfA which you should simply need to get to the portal for.

If anything use a different portal so you can take a portal to the major city and arrive straight in the portal room, that will avoid any need for a corpse run. Even if you die simply rez on the portal you want and click it as you revive.

A swarm of zombies did that and once you are zombie you can’t do you daily quests.

1 Like

weird… because i’ve been playing all day, and the only zombies i’ve encountered, i’ve had to chase down.

it sounds like you’re going out of your way to create problems for yourself, just so you’ve got something to complain about.

21 Likes

Sorry, this is the 3rd time for a one time thing.

Last time it was so poorly received they said we will never ever do anything like this again. Promise!

Now, nah we lied about that promise. Keep giving us your money, you can trust us…

16 Likes