Zidormi not working in Darkshore

I’m trying to go to Darnassus, but in Darkshore when I talk to Zidormi, all she does is show me the cutscene of the burning of Teldrassil. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I am not on the above character, I don’t know how to switch to my Night Elf.

UPDATE:

I figured it out! It’s because when you boost a character, you’re locked out of Zidormi phase zones and dungeons/raids. Hopefully this post helps others who find this problem! :grinning:

2 Likes

What level is your Night Elf?

Click the character icon at the top right of this page. Then click Change Character. That will present you with a list of all eligible posting characters (i.e., any on this account level 10 or above).

2 Likes

My Night Elf is 120, I used the 120 character booster, could that be the reason?

I’m stuck on dark shore did you find out how to leave; I boosted a character and am stuck now

If you boosted within 24 hours, that option is not currently available. Once the 24 hours is up you should have access to switch phases.

2 Likes

Interesting, this is my first time playing Wow in general. I boosted to start shadowlands then it got me stuck there. Cutscene plays but won’t advance game. I will wait until tomorrow then hopefully it will allow me to leave Darkshore

That is strange, Pandarious, how did you get to Darkshore to begin with? With the boost you should have been placed in Stormwind. Did you go out exploring? You should be able to leave the zone easily enough. I guess my question is, what are you attempting to do there that is requiring you to see the pre-Battle for Azeroth version of that area?

Yeah I started in stormwind but wandered off and ended up on darkshore. Been wandering around and I can’t access anything there. My active quest wants me back I’m stormwind but I can’t get there from Darkshore. There is no boat or flight path; and I can’t fly across the veiled sea.

You should have a Hearthstone in your primary bag. Do you know if you are bound in Stormwind or somewhere else?

Hearthstone!!! You are the best! I’m so new to the game I didn’t even remember that. Took me back to stormwind. Thank you so much, life saver

3 Likes

You should have the quest to start in Shadowlands called, “A Chilling Summons”. You shouldn’t have any restrictions there as it is all new content.

Good luck, have fun!

oh, this is unfortunate. I just used a lvl 70 boost (Dragonflight) on my horde rogue and I wanted to to the quest to obtain the Legion class flying mount. Really wanted to do it before War Within pre-patch to avoid alliance guards being lvl 80. But it seems it is just not my day…

The pre-patch isn’t going to be here before June at the earliest, so you still have plenty of time.

3 Likes

Not quite sure this warranted a bump three years later. Policies and such change often. Always encouraged to make a new topic of the last post was over a week or two old.

3 Likes