ZF Mob Reset Points

Hello, so I’m currently leveling a mage and the fastest way to level is to AoE grind, from 42+ one of the best spots is in ZF, but to do this AoE grind you must utilize certain spots that cause mobs to reset, for example, if you stand behind one of the pots in the graveyard any mob attacking you will reset because they can’t get to you. I just want to know if this is an exploit or if it is safe to use since people have been using this method since classic release. Thank you!

Some wise man once said: Exploit early, exploit often.

No one got banned so far, enjoy it while it lasts.

2 Likes

I leveled my mage from 43 to 53 utilizing the same methods and my account is untouched.

1 Like

You can use invis pots to skip most of the mobs instead of resetting them. Thousands of people have done the zf mage farm. They haven’t been banned.

2 Likes

I did 42-55 in zf using the cone of cold method, this was before the method of bringing the zombies above and kiting there was shown.

I’m not banned.

Made enough for epic by the time I left. Was amazing.

2 Likes

it was never an exploit. but the recent beta patch for wrath classic essentially removed this option. mobs jump onto walls and behind the previously safe stones. rip

1 Like

If you try this now you are gonna get rekt by the mobs. Have fun…

good
what a shame people skipped like 10 levels doing this dumb exploit

Still works on classic era, I’ve farmed hella gold over the last week working towards getting mats for sulfuras. Also leveled from 45 to 54 on that character doing the same method. Definitely some of the most fun I’ve had in classic vanilla and I will keep doing so until I have my 50 arcanite bars :smiley:

Just wait til you get a mara princess dagger. Then the REAL farming begins.

1 Like

Sadly I cant equip daggers bc I’m a Paladin. The farm is going quite well though, my spirit set is nuts

1 Like

Oh that’s too bad. I honesly thought all classes could use daggers. I’ve always wondered if the procs off Skullflame Shield or Force-Reactive Disk could themselves proc the Mara Dagger.

1 Like

Princess dagger is worthless in Wrath.

Keep up, we’re talking about era