<Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

Good Morning!

It’s Friday!!!

Happy Saturday!!! Who’s enjoying the MDI?

Happy Sunday

It’s monday. woooooo!

Happy reset day!!! Predictions on when 8.2 comes out???

happy hump day!

I’m currently on a low pop server and going to make the switch. I’m what you’d call a filthy casual, though I’m looking for an active guild with folks on all times of the day who I can chat with.

I’ve been around since BC though I do take breaks here and there. I’m not an active raider (lfr has become just about the only way I see some content), but I do like WQ, Islands, Warfronts, and running the occasional dungeon.

If I’m not your ideal player, maybe you’d know of a guild I would fit in. Low pop servers are sad and quiet…

1 Like

We would love to have you. There is no such thing as a ‘filthy casual’. I love pet battling. We have an achievement run open to the guild this weekend. We have a lot going on - not just raiding but we have a lot of that too. I think you would like our community. You are welcome to create a level 1 and come check us out! If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me or our main contact Amyashi (Discord: Amyashi#1108, Battletag: Amyashi#1108). Look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

It’s Friday! What are you doing this weekend?

This weekend we have an open heroic run and an achievement run and next
week we are having a new Mythic+ competition coming next week.
This is going to be fun.
So excited!

It took me days to decide on a new name once my transfer was complete, sorry for. It responding sooner.

I have added you :laughing: or at least I think I did

I’m Twinkletoes#11825

1 Like

Did you get into guild? :slight_smile: Amy should be reaching out to you if you have not! Look forward to seeing you in game.

8.2 is coming next week! Are you ready?

Good Morning Stormrage!

1 Like

We are having a mini Mythic + competition!
Check us out.

Good Morning!!! Lets get this weekend started!!!

1 Like

Our Mythic + Competition was a blast

Just sent Amyashii a discord friend request (username Pearlite). Hoping to join for community events, m+ and sunday coffee raids :heart_eyes:

Here are my m+ scores that I really would like to improve
h/ttps://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Ariel

Here are my warcraft ilvl logs but I only raid super casually as a fill for friends guilds right now:
w/ww.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/ariel#zone=22&metric=hps&bybracket=1&partition=1

1 Like

See you have joined! Welcome to the community!
Be sure to check out our Coffee Run on Sundays. It’s a normal/heroic casual run