Zero to hero on alliance lol

Was NOT the move

Wasn’t the move for you on horde on your mains either.

Right?

16 Likes

Worth a reference

18 Likes

Got em lol

3 Likes

Hes probably referring to the lack of people to queue with

1 Like

But he queues with the same 2, visa and Mastercard

14 Likes

I assure you there’s plenty of lack in all categories to go around concerning this.

Should have made a DH bruv

Everybody that thinks they zing dozer just give him what he wants

5 Likes

that would have been too easy i feel. ret paladin is also kind of not meta anymore

After a year of getting dinged I think people have learned to respect the seraphim.

Retribution is still excellent, though.

ive tried Seraphim but kind of like divine purpose better. might change my mind though still new to ret

We don’t do it for dozer. We do it for the others who chuckle reading it. It’s only a bonus when dozer gets out of character and starts spam reporting lol. At least that’s how the legend goes.

10 Likes

To be perfectly honest I keep him on ignore, BUT occasionally it’s important to keep him infamous so he can’t worm his way into the graces of an unwitting passerby.

2 Likes

Getting people to queue with at all (even as a healer) at 2100+ through lfg on alliance side is extremely rough.

it’s just as bad when you’re low ratings like i am 1700 lol. You got people queing up with 220 ilvl

Well if ur D… no one wants to que with a pos pathological L…

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

People can sometimes be willing to look past it if you’re good, or just a healer.

1 Like

I have an ally disc priest, I’ll play with you tonight if you’d like :slight_smile:

Bugs#11153

1 Like

sure thing. any help is appreciated lol