Zerethmortis map is a lie!

Any Blizzards employees that take issue with my making these findings know please see the bottom of this post. As many of you know by now the “island of the Sepulcher is accessible via goblin glider. I have taken it upon myself to explore thoroughly the floating islands in their entirety. I believe I was first to solve the puzzle box since the PTR on Feb23. I solo killed Gorkek but I was not the first since Asmongold and his expedition made it there before I did. I did however find a much easier glider route than the one taken by the previous expedition.

Asmongold explored to some degree around the left side of the sepulcher displaying what appear to be parts of the coming raid. I’ve been there it’s pretty sweet. I however have also explored the right side of the sepulcher, not as exciting at first BUT, I continued around from the right side and discovered that the landmass reaches all the way down to the bottom right hand corner of the map when open, the landmass exits the border of the whole map at the bottom right and the mass loops back around re-entering the map on the right side. I left the map. I got so far I left the Zereth Mortis General and local defense chats. When i reached the shimmering curtain at the end I killed myself deliberately and my ghost spawned in the Xroads graveyard in the barrens.

BUT! There’s more. The island in the top right corner of the map is not an island at all either, it connects to the northern mountains of mainland ZM. WHICH AlSO connects to the Sepulcher of the first ones. Meaning the sepulcher is part of mainland ZM and is so large it reaches all the way down and outside the bottom right border of the map!

The island in the top left corner of the map should be reachable by glider and even has a decent spot to land but I hit a wall of death just before reaching it.

It is worth noting that the drop off location where Asmongold and his expedition met their deaths has now been sealed shut. There is however, where he went left the option to go right, I went right and discovered the situation is very much the same as what he experienced, (without the wall of death if you hug the stone as you go) this route spans just as long if not longer than the route taken by Asmongold. When I reached the end of this path I deliberately killed myself again. My ghost spawning at the Xroads GY.

ALSO let it be known that at 5:45 on Feb/23/22 the second day of 9.2 I killed an alliance player at the Sepulcher. I believe this makes me the first person to kill another player at the Sepulcher since the PTR. If anyone can prove they killed someone there before me I’d be interested to hear of it but for now I bask in this glory.

If you read this all the way through I apologize for the tangents and length. I hope you found this interesting. I have Videos and screens shots to back up all my claims and I intend to post them on YouTube at some point.
Also I believe I am the first and likely the only person to have solo killed Alleria Windrunner, and I intend to be the first to solo kill Turalyon. I’ve solo killed the Dwarven high council, Tyrande, and the Prophet Velen. Just slipped this in here since I was planning to make a post about this at some point.
For visual understanding if you don’t plan to visit the places I spoke of you can check out asmongolds video the title is something like “Asmongold breaks wow on the first day” or something like that. The videos documenting my adventure are on the way.

To any Blizzard employees that may have taken issue with my publishing these findings. This post is intended to stake my claim as an explorer, I have no intention of publishing these findings so that they may be exploited in ways that damage player immersion or currency economy in a way that would be considered cheating. I love this game and I hope this post helps to establish some sense of wonder in the reader, the same wonder I felt exploring this Unknow and bizarre corner of your world. If you didn’t intend to have players seeing this part of Zereth Mortis I suggest you secure it soon since most people already know you can reach these places.