Zereth Mortis 20v20 WPvP!

Very good fights against Warsong Battalion in Zereth Mortis today! USA is busting rust for world pvp but regardless we saw and learned a lot and will come back stronger and better than before the next time we meet on the battlefield!

Best be ready!

ggs :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Didn’t get a chance to be there, hopefully next time!

2 Likes

I hear it was a good time!! Keep it up!!

For The Alliance!!!

2 Likes

I had fun during the world pvp event in zereth mortis. I may have died a lot but i miss doing world pvp and can’t wait for another event. Lets go!!!

2 Likes

Still wondering who one shot me from your raid like that…

2 Likes

I have a lot of respect for you guys showing up out there. I may have been beaten to a pulp a couple of times but I enjoyed every moment of that wpvp! Hope to do this again guys, nothing like some homebrewed ED wpvp.

2 Likes

I am now down to a singular Gladiator’s Healing Potion thanks to your efforts. I had not needed to use a single one in the last month and now I need to get more.

2 Likes

Was a ton of fun, the second fight where you hit the combo and killed 90% of us was crazy haven’t seen that before, looking forward to future fights ggs!

2 Likes

I think this is staged because no one is arguing about numbers and who really won etc

It was a practice event for both sides where numbers were matched.

3 Likes

You guys did really well. I was able to heal through one burst, I think. Other than that there was nothing I could do to stop you. Your chain cc and stun locks were on point.

3 Likes

T’was good to experience some ED Wpvp again after so many years.

4 Likes

I tried to stay up for this but I just couldn’t keep my eyes open, stupid screwball work schedule. Glad to see everyone had fun though. Hopefully I can make the next.