Zelda Loot Addon Update

Because I couldn’t add a reply to my previous post unless someone else does so first, I’m creating a new post. The add-on is up and running on Curse Forge. Already has 81 Downloads. I hope I’m not the only avid lover of the Legend of Zelda series. I current working on getting the add-on to play Breath of The Wild sounds but the add-on won’t play the sounds. But in the drop down menu, the names are there. But the sounds won’t play. If anyone could show some guidance I will appreciate it and you will be given credit for assistance. Otherwise, enjoy the add-on in the mean time while I update it.

You’d point to the sound files the same way you’d point to a texture. If I recall, the sound files need to be a certain format .ogg possibly?

API_PlaySoundFile

Path would be like…
Interface\ADDONNAME\Sounds\SOUNDNAME (without extension)

So in your addon folder, create a folder called sounds. Then put your sound files in there. Don’t put .ogg or .mp3 in the path.

Blizz killed that in 8.2
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ui-changes-in-rise-of-azshara/202487/22?u=elvenbane-veknilash

Right. I’ve got all that. I followed the sequence of what was already written in the lua but it won’t look up the folder and I dont know why. I followed this sequence adding the other sound file folder.

function play_zeldaSound(set_id, index)
local sound_set;
local set_idx;

local q    = {nil, "green", "blue", "purple", "orange"};
local idx2 = index;

if (set_id == nil) then
	-- Automatic from config
	set_idx = zle_config["sounds"]["sets"][q[index]];
else
	-- Manually set
	set_idx = set_id;
end

if (set_idx == 0) then
	sound_set = "ALTTP";

elseif (set_idx == 1) then
	sound_set = "OOT";

elseif (set_idx == 2) then
	sound_set = "TP";

elseif (set_idx == 3) then
	sound_set = "TP";

elseif (set_idx == 4) then
	sound_set = "BOTW";

elseif (set_idx == 5) then
	sound_set = "ALBW";	

elseif (set_idx == 6) then
	sound_set = "LAR";	

elseif (set_idx == 7) then
	sound_set = "LA";

elseif (set_idx == 8) then
	sound_set = "WW";

elseif (set_idx == 9) then
	sound_set = "SS";

This is how i have it, but, it wont dive into the folder to play the sounds. And by the life of me i cant figure out why… I’ve looked over the entire lua…