Zekvir's lair no loot in treasure room

just got the nemesis achievement for killing zekvir but there was no chest(s) in the loot room after.
once i left there was nothing mailed to me either.

ive seen the others in the group loot things so it’s not everyone… just me lol

1 Like

same here. killed him yesterday. killed him today. no loot. I don’t get why. yesterday I killed him twice as duo, both my duo’s got loot. Today I killed solo, no loot.

1 Like

they have this cool technology to send missed loot to your mail somewhere in the game. i wish it actually worked for everything. when i need it it never happens lol

I just killed this on ? and didn’t get a chest in the treasure room. It says “Collect your reward” and there’s nothing there. I just spent 90 mins killing this for the first time as a Frost Mage and got nothing for it. What a game!

1 Like

yep exactly what happened to me as well. even spent some time mouseovering the whole place in case the chest(s) were invisible but there… nope… nothing.

1 Like

I received a response to my ticket about this saying that they are aware of the issue and working on it. not sure if that means that we will eventually get the intended loot, but it’s something.

1 Like