Zekvir tier 2 difficulty ? constantly bugged

Doing this on my warlock, barely any difference between my rotation and procs per attempt, but zekvir is super random and it’s mostly due to Brann. If he targets brann with his cleave, i use lock TP to get ouf of the frontal, brann ports with me if the teleporter is too far away, which makes zekvir ports as well and pop right in front of me 1 shotting me and brann.

Zekvir can fall trough the floor if he runs near the stairs targetting Brann, making him evade and reset

Zekvir have a really odd cast chance if pushed between spawning an add and starting blackblood cast, which will make him do a conal even tho there is no graphics for it in the screen.

Brann won’t dispel the dot, even tho his dispel is off cd

Dinosaur don’t attack zekvir often

1 shot from zekvir melee crit at full hp

Please, fix this fight, it’s shameful how what makes this hard isn’t the mechanics or even failing and getting 1 shot, but the miriad of bugs.

Remove the dot aspect of his poison and just make it a slow, remove Brann entirely of the fight and scale zekvir down so we can solo this witouth the horrid Brann AI.

This is REALLY bad.

Brann dispels the dot via 30 yards of rope, which has a 1 minute cooldown. It will not be up for every dot, though you’re a warlock and can just port to remove every one.

frustrating, but not a bug

Just did Zekvir as a 609 arcane mage.

I was doing it wrong at first.
I guess every class has something to dispel the dot. mages is prismatic barrier.

You have to kill the egg as fast as you can. If you don’t might as well reset. If you cant you should wait till you have better gear.

After that just don’t get hit by anything at all and your fine.

Its hard for sure. Not bugged though as far as i can see.