Zekvir seems impossible?

How did any mage do this to begin with? the regular melee hits seems to do so much damage and seems like I really need to get lucky on my procs to kill the webs or else your pretty much screwed. I tried running bran as a dps so i can get the webs down faster but I end up dying without any heals.

Even when Bran is alive it seems like if i don’t get the dispel on the dot I’m pretty much dead. I can use time warp and push zekvir to the second phase but second phase seem to have even more mechanics which means I should really save time warp for the second phase.

This entirely seems like its based on luck and nothing else.

Are you talking about ? or ?? difficulty? Because ? is absolutely trivial right now. The ?? only introduces one new troublesome mechanic and that’s his self heal which absolutely has to be interrupted or the fight will go on forever but even so it’s manageable at ~610 ilvl even though it’s intended for 620+.

I get him down to 20% its frustrating to say the least

talking about the ?? difficulty. I tried him all day and seems like when ever brann doesnt dispel his dot I am basically dead. We also have no way to dispel the dot so I am reliant upon brann who is unreliable.

Energized Barriers.

The dot is also a “snare effect,” which makes our barriers dispel it.