Zek'vir change proves the team isn't listening to the players

I don’t have a problem with nolifers/hardcore players participating in them. What I DO have a problem with is people dooming over this change acting like their access to its vault track has been completely shutoff. I do agree that they should’ve at least had it count towards the vault once per week like someone suggested

I would rather see you do content that makes you happy over doing content that doesn’t only to end up feeling like it’s a job. If delves in general wasn’t providing that then that is just unfortunate.

1 Like

No one put words in your mouth. I asked you a question since you seem to have fun without a chance of reward. Hanging out with friends is one thing. Killing something for a challenge can be fun as well; killing something for no loot 8 times and no reward and nothing to work towards, like you suggested, is not fun.

A Zek’vir kill filling a 616 Vault slot is the equivalent of a M+7. So, it’s like making a 1-boss M+7 dungeon.

That’s never going to happen.

I mean I completely agree he was far too easy I’d say even m0 was easier

a +4 key is harder than a T8 delve and it still gives M+7 equivalent like you said.

It isnt fun even if you had a reward behind it.
Thats why you dont go killing things in a row, as a grind, and do sporadic content with your friends instead of rushing one solution for a Vault you will open 7 days after.

Within these 7 days you could have helped people kill Zekvir, could do T8 with a friend for Bountiful, could try to solo a T11 for the achievement, etc.

It is how you approach the content, and that is why Delves get praised, you can approach it in many different ways and goals and still be rewarded in the vault at the end.

Grinding sonething for “efficiency” will never be fun, unless it is a personal challenge.

I used to like to time my own Torghast Runs in Shadowlands. Couldnt loot anything more, but I enjoyed doing it just to see how fast I could do it, as example.

Step away of the gear threadmill and tackle things in a different way. That can always be fun.

1 Like

Are you trying to tell me how to have fun now?

Wow. That is really what you took from it?
Ok. Enjoy your day.

I mean, you tried telling me grinding for a goal isn’t fun, maybe not to you. I enjoy grinding for gear pieces and feel happyniess when I get it before moving on to helping friends get the same.

Good.
Zekvir was never meant to be part of that, so, the whole point falls to a moot if you find the rest of the content to be a chore.

Perhaps I just do not understand why put yourself to do things you dont enjoy, just because at the end you will get something you enjoy. It is some odd masochism that I dont really get it.

That being said, I just hope you are having fun, no matter how.

Its refreshing to see that you enjoy the game your way, to be honest with you I’m a bit envious because doing anything without some kind of reward in wow to me feels like a waste of time. In dragonflight once I got my ret pally in full Myth gear fully upgraded I figured I had “won the game” and mostly played alts to gear unless my friends wanted me to help them with keys or push higher keys. If it was for myself Im not really a rating chaser once I had all the portals and gear there was not really a reason to push rating.

The majority of Runescape.

People did it because it gave three more chances at tier at the start of the season. I dont mind delves. I mind having to run 8 of them to fill the vault, then do it again for all my alts. If they made the vault runs count across the warband, I would be more than happy to run them.

I had to break down that mentality too. Took a while, but, as long as you’re having fun, you are not wasting time.

I am not really a competitive player, so those who enjoy doing the end game and conquer those, certainly will have a different view as one day without doing something, you are “falling behind”.

But the game is not a race, and there is a lot to do just because, maybe you want to do it. You can hunt for Mythic gear or Monday and go do the Pandaria farm on Friday.

As long as you are having fun, you are not losing anything.

Yall wanted better solo content than complain its too much. What everyone really wants is just free gear without doing anything

1 Like

But, that is exactly what people were doing, as you highlighted. Spamming to fill vault, then logging off to play something else.

“Zek’vir change proves the team isn’t listening to the players”

Like so many you confuse ‘listening’ with ‘agreeing’ … they’re not the same thing.

1 Like

They’ve never listened to the players.

Which can at times be a good thing, but often enough turns out to not be so good.

exactly. it’s the same as the “blizzard isn’t communicating” thing – people confuse “communicating” and “giving me the answer i want” frequently around here.