Zaralek Cavern Cosmetic Rewards from Rares

I have to say, I don’t like this change at all.

Me too, I was doing this rare only with my 11 70s, now I’ve to use all my 60s+ because this new lock out every 4 days is too much…and that’s from a collector using a lot of alts, Devs don’t think about players with few characters.

Keep in mind that people actually have to register with Wowhead and upload their data. I don’t know anyone thst does that, so the amount of people who do skew their percentages.

i find it funny how no one has put it together yet.
ponzo is a scheamer so it is a play on the ponzy scheme

No, there have quite a few who put that together already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

53 Attempts today and only 1 mount drop…I don’t think Devs increased the drop rate to compensate on the lockout change.

Ah, the fun police have entered the game again. This week I was like “what? why are the rares not showing today?” I was REALLY enjoying finding groups in LFR everyday to kill the rares with, and to do the mini-games (the tiny bugles on the map). I am not an M+/Heroic raid girl this season. Doing the rares on the daily was super fun, and gave me a sense of “group”. WTF, wow??? Why take away all the fun for casuals?? We pay money to play too!
(BTW not sure why it’s showing my low-level druid as my avatar. I main a BM hunter who’s level 70.)