Zaqali Elders - Still broken

This boss is still broken despite hotfix notes. No credit for a bag or for the quest itself. No mention of restart being needed. Parthenia-Shatteredhand. Attempting again.

1 Like

I just completed it and noticed the WQ was still logged/tracking as if not completed.

I looted both bosses (got nothing but both were sparkly)

Will be trying again soon but something is definitely up.

1 Like

I got it on the 2nd try - it’s very inconsistent and I have no idea what is really causing the bug. Sounds like Bliz doesn’t either. :drum:

Literally nothing has changed. What exactly was the hotfix supposed to do??

1 Like

Ohh this happened on my main as well - I legit thought I was going crazy. Did boss, was able to loot but as I flew away I realized that the quest was still up. Alas I didn’t check if I got the gold for it (for me it’s a gold reward, idk if that’s cos I’m max rep or if same for all).

Making the orange bug mount purchasable in the trading post, duh. I guess we know where Blizzard’s attention lies. This sh*t is really discouraging me from playing out the rest of the season. If I can’t gear my characters than what the hell is the point?

1 Like

Tip for yall after the hotfix that shipped tonight: phasing is still wonky but if you join a group and the world quest disappears then leave the group and join another until it stays or start your own group. The world quest must be tracking to receive credit.

1 Like

just did this world boss. not only did the world quest not complete, but the bosses disappeared mid fight. or we got moved to a different shard. either way this is not acceptable Blizzard: FIX IT!

1 Like

You will get a bag if it completed. :frowning: So no you didn’t complete.