Zappy Boy for the Alliance

It started out as a troll on the art for a battleground that got removed. He was using lightning so people freaked out wanting zappy boi back. And they put him back.

Then he showed up in the BFA announcement cinematic, and again people started asking for him to be a character.

So blizz put him on the old soldier videos and made him an actual character for some reason. He’s basically a meme that got a life of his own.

3 Likes

Everyone is talking about Zappy Boi, but what about our lovely Banner Bae, who held Sylvanas’ banner during her duel with Saurfang?

1 Like

The horde is nothing. :slight_smile:

I felt Legion was Alliance oriented character wise.

BFA tried to tip the scale back but we had no major characters left, so we needed minor character to get built up.

For all of those who are clueless, Zappy Boi = Zekhan.

Yeah we know that Legion, Wotlk, was the best expansion ever and was because Alliance, characters. Is not out Fault to have better lore that the horde. But what i want to say is why a cinematic for a random character? Why even we don’t have cinematic CGI for gnomes?

Eh, it’s cool you feel that way. I feel like most of the Alliance lore is just that they still exist to follow along with the Horde story. Even in Legion they were just the voice-actors to tell us the Titan lore.

Did you really come back to this thread one month later, after it died, just to insult a faction? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooooookay.

2 Likes

Don’t forget bumblebees. We got them too. Bzzzzz.

I would personally kill off all our godlike leaders if it meant we’d have more normal characters.

We have about 6 walking Gods on our side…it’s dumb.

Dammit this stupid Dwarf thinks he’s a necromancer…

1 Like

Sorry but i actually don’t visit to much the forums. Because blizzard ignore everything. Well until shadowlands i guess.

Alliance has had me, Zappi-girl, since Vanilla. The only thing I’ve brought to the table though is exceptionally high AH prices.

You guys got f***** Drill Sergeant Ermey for petes sake. I’d say you won just on that…

Zekhan, the shaman in the BfA trailer that… zaps people.

Bwonsamdi also referse to him as zappy boi in Shadow’s Rising.

Alliance will get a diaper mounted on a horse that shoots lightning.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Terror of Darkshore would have been glorious as a fully rendered cinematic. It was great even with in game graphics.

3 Likes

Agreed.

To be honest another faction war happened wouldnt make no sense because we are supposed to work together or something. No now it doesn’t make sense because how? The alliance has like 6 demigods.

We have 2 or 3 above average normal guys. We wouldn’t stand a chance, and thats coming for a horde at heart player.

That the Horde could pose any threat to the Alliance is just funny. Malfurion alone could end the entire Horde at the War of Thorns by himself if he wanted to… or was written so in game.

Not to mention now the alliance has The Army of the Light, Void Elves, and now Mechagnomes who bring even more superior technology to the Alliance to add to the Gnomes. What does the horde have? Some smashy orc bois and some exploding Goblins.

I just wish they’d either tone down the Alliance or push the Horde to somehow gain major advantages.

we literally have no powerful npcs on our side except maybe our nightborne mage who wears no shoes but even that is suspect as 45 year old jaina seems to be stronger than our 10,000 arcanist.

we got NOTHIN

Yeah but they suck , they can barely kill a valkyr