Zandalarian Racials going Live

Itll be OP as hell on rogue, its not hard at all to get a moment to yourself and boom full heal.
then your team mates can heal themselves too because they know you might be able to regenerate yourself.

I imagine they will probably adjust this for pvp, I think they did that for uhhh undead at one point?

Largely, rogues have always been able to benefit from something like this provided they are smart and bank it for abilities like cloak and vanish being coupled together.

However, we also have to remember that Regeneratin’ will likely take rogues out of stealth upon being cast, so people can get to them quickly especially given classes like ferals, demon hunters, monks and mages. And we also have to remember that if the rogue has a physical dot on him in anyway, shape or form, then he will also not be able to benefit from this racial.

Regeneratin’ is good if and only if the target has the capability to hard reset and make dots no longer tick in any form. Some classes can do this. Not everyone can though. And in the current meta, even if you managed to do this, your healer’ll be oom in 4-6 minutes unless you’re constantly resetting.

Also worth nothing that I’m fairly certain dampening will affect it still like every other % heal.

To be fair, if we reset anyways with vial and waiting a few seconds we are full health again pretty much anyways.

I don’t think this heal move will be a problem at all.

The haymaker mage combo tho. Uh oh.

Seems like haymaker would function like the mobs in freehold, i know it has a cast time but does it also have a range check? In other words if you keep moving will it even go off if you out range it? I would assume Haymaker is still a melee range ability.