Zandalari troll racials can't go live as they are

You can’t really use the racial in combat though.

1 Like

And have only gotten to challenger, no offense but you don’t undertand what you’re talking about.

Mind reading my first post? It’s not very long.

Already explained dots, see why I called GD a special place?
If there’s a blue reading (chances are there is at least 1), just work the numbers to reasonable levels, thank you.

Only proving my point. Deflections and misdirections.

1 Like

You’re starting to sound as a mentally unstable person, the “edit” part explains why I posted here.
GD is really starting to creep me out, blues please evaluate tunning the racial’s numbers, gnight everyone.

That, that is hysterical. You actually think people who disagree with you are mentally unstable. I’m just trying to understand how you’d draw that conclusion. Do you even know what mental instability is? Because all this is telling me is how immature you are.

You’re afraid of different opinions? Oh I’m sorry, but welcome to the internet. (Is there a name for that? Internet-phobia?)

So you really are a troll then? Well, our work here is done bois.

1 Like

Oh. What part of it? I can’t find any info on it.
Zandalari Monks and Undead Monks, yeah…

Zandalari and Pandas have hated eachother since… well, forever really.

I actually find it rather surprising that the devs did not take the opportunity to actually make the Kul Tirans racial somewhat OP. Considering the mythic imbalance due to Horde racials being better overall. But what do the devs do? Double down on Horde lol. I mean giving KT swim speed is just insulting. Where will that ever be useful except maybe in an underwater situation and the game normally accommodates you for that anyway. And a knock back stun? Stun, very useful… knock back, situational at best. They should have a charge -> stun if they are doing a haymaker.
Common sense is not so common apparently.

Lol OP asks people to read his first post and people try to start a fight with him, the haymaker could be situationally interesting and I asume the troll racial is still subject to modifications.

If you’re so good mind sharing some of your PvP feats and achievments? That way we can know that you understand what you’re talking about.

And yet the regen is situational at best.

Why is a charge better than a knockback?

Yeah, that’s a fair assessment. I’m not to concerned with the Zandalari racials. The devs will crunch whatever numbers they need to. I just thought it would have been nice to try and make KT OP becuase let’s face it, they are not winning any sexiest race awards anytime soon lol.

Charge is just a thought of mine. Basically, knock back kinda sucks because it … knocks back the mobs. I like the stun though.

But that knockback/stun will be incredibly useful in m+. And their racial will be great for tanking.

Well, so far the people who I’ve talked to that do a lot of M+ are not to enthused about the knock back. It’s better to keep mobs grouped up for cleaving and such.

1 Like

Sure. But there are definitely times you want to knock back a mob. It will definitely be situational. But it will be a ton more used than my goblin rocket barrage. And when it is useful, it will be INCREDIBLY useful. Ever had a mob like a marksman just stand in a sanguine? Can’t interrupt it, because they aren’t casts. Maybe you don’t use a DK, so no grip.

I use my knock back as well on reapings, to help gather the straggling casters when things dont get lined up perfect.

I am not saying the racials will be OP or anything. I just think that a lot of people underestimate how good they will be, and will be pleasantly surprised at the usefulness.

1 Like

Not much at this point tbh

1 Like

As predicted, the regeneration racial went live and it’s completely broken. They would really let things like this go live even despite all the warnings just to get the race change money, can’t wait for an actual decent mmorpg to come up.

Oh and before some1 says something about the mage in the vid being one of the best in the world, you don’t need to be a multi rank 1 to cast ring and pull it off.

ez money $$$