Zandalari troll racials can't go live as they are

They were only a problem if they weren’t breakable by damage.

Now they are.

All you have to do is breathe on the troll and you’ll stop the cast. Same gameplay as Zul’jin in HOTS because the ability is functionally similar.

1 Like

This game is based around 3’s. For any troll to be able to benefit from regeneratin’, they have to either be a paladin with bubble, or somehow coordinate a triple CC throughout the entire team without the troll having dots (bleeds or otherwise) and get a full channel off without someone catching them which in this meta is ridiculous to think about, especially considering we’re in a high warlock / caster meta with dots running rampant, or a highly double-melee mongo meta.

Regeneratin’ will be fine. Quit complaining.

2 Likes

I knew GD woulnd’t understand LoS and peel mechanics but how many times will have I have to repeat lol, healer dispels dots, high cc/ mobility class LoS and heals maybe to full , saving his healer considerable mana in this oom meta.
Heck you could even just los and kite until any dots fade depending on matchup.

Just because a healer dispels a DOT doesn’t mean the damage wasn’t done.

A Zandalari could literally just take one damage and their cast would be ended.

No disrespect but I actually had a good laugh at this, I believe the point would be to use the racial after any dots have been dispeled or just faded.

Yes, I understand. But my point is that a dot can always be reapplied.

Wait until all the Blood Elves that are only there for the Racials change.

Not while behind LoS or cced… I’ve said that multiple times already, that’s the whole point lol. Hopefully some blue will read this and propose reasonable adjustments, GD is quite the special place so I think I’ll stop trying to explain certain game basics, the point about the racial has been made ^^ .

Good luck trying to cc the enemy team, dispell a DoT and get the heal off. You have a better chance of titanforging gear to 450 than being able to cc the entire enemy team, dispell the Zandalari and get them to full hp with their racial.

If you can’t trinket the cc and do damage then you are a bad player and need to get good.

3 Likes

Are you really this dense? We’ve provided multiple examples of when a Blue literally says this is going to get tweaked.

I understand basic game mechanics. You’re just not getting the point.

1 Like

Ah yes, GD is deff quite the special place. Healers are usually in the back so they would’nt be able to chase some1 who goes to an opposite pillar, as for ccing other 2 people… That always happens but I guess someone with no pvp experience at all can be smug about titanforging jokes when he has no idea of what he’s talking about.

The point about the racial has been made, have a good night ^^.

Youre right. It is very special. A place where people whine about worthless racials just because they want attention.

And PvP is all I do in this game currently. Almost every healer I’ve seen in 2s and 3s stays near their team to ensure they don’t get LoS’d and can heal effectively.

2 Likes

So why did you post on it? I mean, you keep calling GD “special” to try and misdirect peoples’ attention from the fact that you have a very poor argument.

It’s kind of ironic in a way.

1 Like

Yeah, 1k damage proc per minute is totally broken.

Will never get more than 1 tick because of Dots, if anything should be nerfed is paladin shield.

Honestly, the only problem I see is a pally BoP and then using it to regen full health. And then again, it’s only in PVP. (If they’re tanking, they can’t BoP themselves for that long.) It could be overpowered as a healer or DPS in PvE too, I suppose. But then again, they already have LoH.

Honestly I just have no idea why they gave the Zandalari paladins. :confused:

They already do that with Flash of Light instead of a racial.

1 Like

BoP doesn’t remove magical debuffs. Even if they did bop themselves, without following up with a global to dispel everything (and it doesn’t work on curses so any curse would negate it), they wouldn’t be able to get it off.

Divine shield will allow a paladin to full heal but that’s treading a 5 minute CD to get a racial off, and that’d be a bad trade especially with how easy the meta allows someone to swap on demand.

They were highly requested by the community.

Lore reasons.
I don’t understand why they gave Zandalari Monks.
And why they took away Warlock.

I expect all top raiders who’s classes can be Zalandari will race change that’s how good they will be.