Zandalari Paladin Mount datamined! Crusader's Direhorn

Looks cool, way better than their racial mount imo.

1 Like

Was hoping for a tiger TBH, their patron Loa is a tiger, would have made sense.

Looks good though regardless.

2 Likes

I was expecting a Devilsaur mount similar to Rezan, would be most badass mount ever. But yeah, this one looks really good regardless.

1 Like

A Trex mount was definitely a missed opportunity smh. Also, change hpal mastery

Please

1 Like

Can’t wait to add Zandalari to the list of races who get stuck in the hallways in Warsong Gulch when using Divine Steed.

Cool mount regardless. Was hoping for a decked out tiger since Shirvallah is their loa, but it’s still cool.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think this is perfect. A T-Rex would feel over the top IMO. To get the aspect ratio of a T-rex mount correctly would seem difficult, I would only assume it be huge because a mounted T-rex as the size of lets say a BM hunters pet (slightly larger, right) just would not look good…A Raptor would maybe fit the bill here…I am all for the Direhorn, big fan, yeah.

Glyph of Trusted Steed or whatever. Fixes that problem.

When do horde start getting half of all their new mounts as horses? Asking for a friend…

1 Like

you guys got access to all the new horde mounts Artemis(hyena, spider, pterrodax) so what are you crying about :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

what a rude filthy gnome. back on topic, i was hoping for a direhorn so im happy. just wish it had horridon armor…

2 Likes

Even though I don’t play horde this expansion except for some alts I dabbled with. With how the Direhorn was weaved into the quests, it seems fitting. I really appreciate the detail the art team puts into what they do mostly. Somehow the look of the direhorn seems fitting.

Shouldn’t it be the “Prelate’s Direhorn”

1 Like

How so? Was something changed?

WTB racial paladin mount, pst.

1 Like

the hyena can be farmed in vuldun and the spider can be farmed in nazmir by alliance. the pterrodax is the raid meta achieve from dazaralor :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Did not know that. Thank you.