Yubico yubikey FIDO2 support request!

I would like to have the ability to use my Yubikey’s to secure my account. So if you could add a FIDO2 account security option I for one would be most obliged! I don’t have access to any of the appstores since I don’t own a device that can access them. however I would like to keep the option to secure my account in the future after the battery of my token runs out!

TOTP is also an option!

Thank you for the wonderful entertainment throughout the years!

Sincere!

Technical Support has nothing to do with authentication technology design. Your post suggesting a new feature will not reach the developers who are the only Blizzard team members who can do anything about it.

Since all authentication is handled by the Battle.net app (and not at all by World of Warcraft itself), requesting on the WoW forums is completely misguided and pointless. You want to request your feature in the dedicated Battle.net forums.

1 Like

Thank you for responding!

Had to post a second time since I couldn’t respond to you on the first try for some reason.

And your post literally pointed me back to this forum so I was hoping you maybe had an other one! Thank you I’ll try to post it on that forum!

Have a nice day!

For those who have interest in this here is a link to the topic I opened on the Blizzard forum!

Relevant conversation from his previous thread about this topic where he tried to claim “I don’t have access to any of the appstores you support nor will I ever” and then tried to bury the thread by changing the title and the contents of his first post, when he didn’t recieve the feedback he sought:

1 Like

So you don’t want to buy a mobile phone that’s the impression I’m getting. Move with the times eventually everything is going to need a mobile phone to access something on the internet.