Ythisens, you WILL be missed

@Ythisens

It was our honor to have you serve as our CM and our voice. Good luck in your next Conquest.

3 Likes

Starla, I agree entirely. I’ve likely gone a bit far in my cruelty as well (though not in this thread, the person I called out entirely needed to be). I expected more as well, I’m glad most of us can come together as a community and feel sad as fellow human beings about the loss of someone’s job, a job that they clearly loved. And yeah, we have to remember it’s just a game. We’re all so passionate, which is a beautiful thing. But serious things like this need to be handled with care, and I’m glad most of us are mature enough to handle it.

5 Likes

He was the only employee at Blizzard that felt real. That really got us.

Such a huge loss for both us and this company. I don’t know if I can get over this… This may be the actual thing that makes me withdraw from their games.

6 Likes

Will gladly trade Lore for Ythisens any day of the week.

12 Likes

NO! NO! NO! I can’t believe it! NOT YTHISENS!!!

Of all the things Blizzard has done, this is the one that really makes me wonder if it’s not time to find something else to do in my free time. I sincerely am questioning why I’m supporting this company any more.

7 Likes

He was so happy in this post… :frowning:

9 Likes

Might as well rename it to twitter tracker lol.

I liked Ythisens a lot, this is upsetting. I don’t want to play anymore :frowning:

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

I hope Acti-Blizzard can do something to get back on track and you have the chance to return. Sucks that he lost his dream job and that he did pretty good job at it communicating. We salute you Goat Lord. :disappointed_relieved:7

1 Like

Now none of us are happy and the Blizzard universe is burning down around us. What a great year 2019 has been.

3 Likes

Son of a @#$@, this feels bad.

4 Likes

This.

Ythisens was so great.

F

3 Likes

Yeah, this is stupid. Lay off Lore, the guy that barely posts and barely seems to care about the game. We need Ythisens. The dude actually cares about the game and engaging with the community. Get your damn heads out of your asses. You’re literally running the game into the game. I wish I could use more colorful language because I’m livid, but apparently the forums don’t allow it.

“We promise to make communication a priority” - Blizz
“Hey, what if we fire the most engaged and well liked CM” - also Blizz

8 Likes

We must remember the Golden Yak. The spirt of the Golden yak will be with us forever and ever!

2 Likes

RIP Yak
You will be missed.

1 Like

I want an in-game memorial for our beloved Ythisens, he deserves atleast that.

3 Likes

That Golden yak was amazing. Farewell mighty friend!

2 Likes

=/

Well that sucks, that was one of the good ones.

He will be missed.

2 Likes

Wow not a good move at all, best of luck man

1 Like

I just read that and I must say I don’t really like it. I understand restructuring Blizzard but it looks like if you are not a dev your job is not safe. This line has struck me particularly hard.

As difficult as some of these organizational changes are, I am confident in Blizzard’s future and we will continue working hard to live up to not only our mission, but your expectations. We look forward to sharing everything with you when it’s ready.

My removing a CM that was willing to deal with the community they have already failed in meeting my expectations. I expected Blizzard to understand how important Blues are to the community. Whether we love them or hate them, they are our life line to devs.

10 Likes