YSERA- LF Social Alt-Friendly guild

Hello! I'm looking to maybe join another guild, preferably one that has more than 3 people on at any given time, lol. I have Max level DPS, Heals and soon to have BM Monk at Max. If you are alt-friendly and like to have fun I'd love to talk to ya!
If you want to move or reroll to be more active and join the SUPERIOR faction, let me know. hehe =D

About us:
Raids are on T/W 7pm server (8pm EST). We are very flexible with our groups and don't have what is known as "raid teams". We do not do Mythic raiding (the mentality is too toxic for what we are). We will go as far as we can into Heroics, however, and plan on getting AotC. We do not ask our raiders to research fights outside the game. Just know we raid for fun and like to learn the fights as we go. Efficiency isn't our goal, fun is. You are welcome to do personal research if you wish, however, if you enjoy min-maxing. Attendance is not mandatory. RL first always and you will never be pressured to be there. First and foremost, we want to be your home on Azeroth.

Impromptu Alt raids on other weeknights if we have enough interested.

M+ without having to use Raider.io is super important to us as a guild and we are always LFM people M+ folks so PuGing M+ is optional, not mandatory.

We also do Pet Battle Tournaments (SC2 double-elimination style brackets) weekly. We cycle the night each week. Sometimes Monday, Thursday and Sunday depending on the week. Prizes to be had such as gold, mounts, pets, toys, etc.

Warmode WQ PvP, Arena and Mythic+is our focus on non-raid, non-pet battle nights.

Generic Guild Info:
Only friendly, non-toxic people. Asmongold and Sodapoppin fanboys need not apply.
Unlimited Guild Repairs to members and their alts.
Guild Discord to hangout with some of the most friendly members of the Alliance.
Free items in our FREEBIES bank tab to help you level through BfA.
Sweet, sweet Kul Tiras-themed tabard and ranks.
An amazing GM who loves to come to the assistance of members being attacked by Horde filth.
No silly rules other than to be respectful to others.

Obligatory Alliance RP recruitment post: =D
We are looking for able bodied Alliance members who seek to end the Horde permanently. For too long have our leaders tried to find peace with these savages only to be backstabbed time and time again. The burning of Teldrassil was the final straw. Who among you has the courage to end these heathens once and for all? Will you join this noble crusade? What say you!? In Daelin's name!
FOR TELDRASSIL!
FOR KUL TIRAS!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

keihndeth#1251[/quote]
Hellooooooo Kritniss!

We're an active guild that's always willing to help new players (or returning players) get into the swing of things. We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you're interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

<Immortals> is a 2/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

ID2 is recruiting ranged and melee DPS for Mythic Uldir progression and 8.1. 365+ ilvl and prior mythic experience are preferred.

Raid Nights are:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:30-11(EST).

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera, and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We’ve had the same officers since Wrath, and most of our players have been with us since Cata or before. We are an accommodating guild with a focus on progression while balancing real life with game time. We enjoy a vibrant community which involves both competitive PVE and PVP content. You can frequently find our members running lower M+ and pushing higher keys (10-15) or being competitive on the PVP ladder, we have two current Glads that are constantly in the arena as well as an assortment of individuals on the grind up!

Current Progression

2/8 Mythic

8/8 Heroic

Needs

Ranged

All Classes are currently being looked at

Melee

Rogue, Warrior, Havoc, Frost DK

Heals

Holy Paladin, Mistweaver, Resto Shaman

And of course, any other players who feel they are skilled enough to compete with our team!

That being said, we value consistent performance and attendance. If you can show up every night with a positive attitude ready to put in work and be productive do not hesitate to contact us.

If you’re looking for long term stability (and are 18+) , an active community, and a commitment to make it as far as we can each tier contact Tactic in game or through btag (Chill#11560), or any other raid officer! We look forward to hearing from you!

Any further questions should be directed to:
Raid Officers

Tookanchew (Beseechia#1218), Zeona (Demonichell#1308), or Tactic (Chill#11560)

General Officers

Zoogore, Krakhan, Raulfy,