You're welcome

I knew he’d back. My memes through Discord were too enticing. And I was adjusting a door in my house and it slipped and slapped my mother in law in the face. I knew the omen meant something good. The Holy Duo is whole again.

7 Likes

Mother in law face slaps are very powerful spells. Good to be back in the trenches with you, brother in arms.

5 Likes

The enemies will be crushed beneath our might, extensive vocabulary and sharp wit.

3 Likes

Everything just seems right again.

3 Likes

Called a Rogue a dork earlier, I feel whole again. Lol

4 Likes

You probably caused a psychotic break. Rogue players are typically fragile. He’s probably sobbing into his Jessie from Team Rocket body pillow while shoveling Takis into his mouth. Haha, owned. The force is balanced.

2 Likes

We’re talented men. Rogues beware, the depths of our willingness to insult them knows no boundary. Also I’ve basically read books for two straight months, so my edge is sharpened. Lol

1 Like

Efx is titillated beyond belief

2 Likes

Nice. I read my two year old Lords of Discipline.

1 Like

His edge is sharpened as in his weapon. Not that Doors is edging. Efx needs to get his head out of the gutter.

2 Likes

Hey quit slacking, I need you.

I saw it, and smiled.

1 Like

Dude. I watched 7!!! of us beat on a guardian druid for so long my cooldowns came up twice in a bg i was like wtf.

1 Like

Bear druids are INSANELY busted in the defensive market. Like you think prot war has defensives, wait untill you see a bear druid. Theyre 5x better than warriors by a mile

Right. I don’t even bother fighting them tbh. I have better things in a bg to do.

1 Like

You should see the complaint threads in the bg forum about blood DKs in Ashran.

imagine all the drool, more like