You're just like everyone else now : )

I find it unlikely that people who cheat to get gear are suddenly going to join ms>os runs

1 Like

GDKP’s value gold buyer gold, sock puppet. The three of you posting on a cumulative 30 toons aren’t going to make the splash you think you are lol.

Are the ones crying about their GDKP’s being banned lawl

Oh god its beautiful

oh gee, i was sure i was fooling people by posting from 3 toons with joke names in the same guild. really thought folks would be taken in by that. ohhh i’m not the criminal mastermind i aspired to be…

anyway lol

I do not miss GDKPs. I don’t need them. I am merely pointing out that my experience running alts thru them for gold all of TBC classic was that there was a higher, more uniform level of competence in those runs than in any other pug raid i joined, and i did them all- HR, SR, MS>OS. yes even the non-english speaking gear buyers were better at following mechanics than Jimmy Forumwhiner who cant get into good raids and thinks GDKP are his obstacle.

My point- across all three of my toons lol- has been that GDKP banning might ameliorate some of the conditions everyone loves to cry about, but they will continue to be problems

1 Like

I dont get these players. I have 3 toon full bis (enh shaman, bm hunter, arms warrior) and 2 more newbie alts with a few pieces from the raid (destro lock, feral druid). 3 day lockout endgame raid means lots and lots and lots of pugs. 4 new tank specs and one new heal spec means even finding a dps spot in a raid is pretty easy. Join 2SR or MS > OS +1 and do your lockouts (about 35 minutes of gameplay every 3 days) and you will get geared up in no time. Going to be even smoother gearing in the next phase with tokens.

Unless you’re an oil sheikh just play the game and save your money. If you’re an oil sheikh hmu i will play your toons for you full time.

This is why therapy exists

3 Likes

We just won’t let low parsers into our pugs groups now.

i cant wait to play with 1 hand and click need the way this game was designed to be :')

swiper no swiping

And once you’re blacklisted on your server before P2 ends then what? Delete and find a new server for you to play 3-4 raids on before getting blacklisted again?

Also let’s not pretend like classic parses aren’t 95% who has been lucky with the best optimised loot drops.

1 Like

you sound like a guy with very few real friends

Honestly, I dream of that sometimes. I would play Season of Discovery, but then I keep convincing myself not to. Like for some reason it feels like it won’t last in my bizarre brain.

1 Like

Season of dkp

Nobody’s still stuck on Kelris. I only run pugs and have killed him several times. Quit being idiotic because you can’t cheat anymore.

1 Like

Git gud tbh. Biggest cope I’ve ever seen ever.

1 Like

How am I cheating again?

If the anti-GDKP crowd could read they’d be upset at you.

1 Like

You seem to be the one having trouble with reading

Go on n cope now
:point_down:

1 Like

Better stop using the AH. That promotes RMT too little bro.

Admitting you were jealous of other people for negotiating better loot deals is a bad look.
obligatory RMT = bad

Better accept that AH is fine and you won’t be doing GDKP anymore.

One blue post GG’d your whole reality.

2 Likes