You're just like everyone else now : )

If a RL doesn’t award loot to someone who won it, that’s ninja looting.

Ie-scum

5 Likes

Soft reserve ninja looting is about to pop off

If everyone else leaves, do you still have a group? Last time i checked, you need multiple players to raid, not just yourself and the voices you may or may not be hearing

3 Likes

GDKPS won’t be popping though :wink:

7 Likes

I am. I did the first 5 and decided I didn’t really like BFD much.
Still big on SoD, but not the P1 raid. Ill inevitably go and finish it as the gear will remain worthwhile for a bit, but I am not in a hurry.

If you’re raiding every week and are still 5/7 that’s a bad sign.

Who, me???

What boomer nonsense are you spouting?

Dude.

I’m a scrub, but I’ve never not gone 7/7.

And no, I’m not being carried.

1 Like

No, sorry.

Dottie Mclootgoblin

If you’re not part of the solution, then you part of the problem. thus those of you must respond to this thread negatively.

If Blizzard really wanted to change the game (and more importantly, the community) for the better, they would perma-ban GOLD BUYERS. Banning GDKP sounds like a customer service nightmare. How they plan to police this will be interesting, to say the least.

They did.

And then they did.

1 Like

im gonna gear check people and let them in or ignore them based on appearance alone

1 Like

Go ahead and put me on ignore little bro.

You sound like a typical 5/7 player

You sound like a typical sock puppet upset they can’t cheat in GDKPs any more

3 Likes

Using the AH is cheating too bro. Just go solo self found

1 Like

GDKPs value performance. people who can get into GDKPs will have no trouble getting into MS>OS, SR, HR runs whatsoever.

the ones who are crying are hilarious and their tears are delicious. but the only ppl who will struggle to get raid spots are the people already struggling.

no GDKPs won’t fix how scrubby and lazy some wannabe raiders are lol

no one cares about your logs neckbeard

4 Likes

I’ve seen this stupid take several times by people who are so upset that they won’t get to engage in their illicit gold laundering scheme any longer.

It won’t make GDKP’s any less banned you know.

1 Like