Your subscription is your voice

Wow there’s a lot of copium in here to justify to themselves that it isn’t a bad thing to keep supporting this game at this present time. Look if you wanna keep playing just play don’t worry about what the rest of us really think of you as a person just enjoy your game.

Stop shaming people for choosing to not boycott Blizzard.

1 Like

New to wow?

I went from cata launch til Dragon soul with a blue shield because one never dropped, it’s just the way the game works.

I’m on the fence about it. I have experienced so many cases in life where many are labeled guilty even before the indictment or charges are made. Let’s not forget even if these accusations are authentic there are many that work or have worked for Blizzard that had nothing to do with this. WoW has provided many good memories & flawless entertainment to many over the years making life better for many. For those if found guilty should be fired at the very least. Overall this will not help the companies reputation, however, if these allegation are in fact true then a lesson will be learned the hard way.

So many have exploited the laws because they can and that to me is the worst crime. Men get raked over the coals for child support when the wife had all the money anyway. Sexual harassment will instantly get a man fired guilty or not. To me that is very wrong. I could go on but the world is the world.

I choose to use my subscription as my voice, so that as a paying customer I may speak until this rotten company is cleansed from top to bottom. That was the decision I made and I’m sticking with it.

Piss off with this condescending nonsense. You’re likely playing on a computer that was built in a Chinese sweat shop where they have nets to prevent their slaves from committing suicide.

1 Like