Your subscription is your voice

You have a vote, it can change things. Have a heart.

9 Likes

I’m good, thanks.

10 Likes

I do have a heart, I support Blizzard. Why don’t you? Come on… have a heart.

:unamused:

2 Likes

Voted to staying subbed. Woo!

8 Likes

Then get on out OP! Stick it to the man! Everyone is guilty until proven innocent, but then they’re still guilty!

1 Like

Vote? This is a product and I am a consumer. I like the product I buy it, if I don’t I don’t buys it. Get off your high horse

4 Likes

oh lord, no it isn’t. sub if u want to play and unsub if you don’t.

1 Like

Unsubbing from a multi billion dollar company is about as effective as cancel culture on twitter.

Unsub if you’re bored of the game, stay subbed if you enjoy it.

Who cares what you do with $15

1 Like

I will when sub ends. BUt not for this.

Weekly raid and daily korthia is not driving content for me. I can live without swing at eyeball, avoid beam by chain…swing now kill eye adds…now swing to new eyebeam…then eyeball add. Repeat till dead.

Nor is over 2 weeks and my rogue has 2 or 3 slots still 197.

No lfr drops, no korthia, no armament token…Why I said I know I will pay for this the day I got 2 daggers in under 20 minutes on day 1. When RNG is nice like that I know there is payment of pain after. Always is with me…

2 Likes

Not going with the insane clown posse. I will wait for the trial.

You have a brain, use it.

Stretches feet in the air and wiggles toes

3 Likes

I do, and it heedeth not timid moralizers but verity’s light and mine own moral code besides.
Until truth cometh I willn’t by dramatics, condemnation or castigation be swayed.
Of me thinkest what thou wilt. Be assured that I care not.

1 Like

Except in this case, no it doesn’t. And the reason it doesn’t is because all we would wind up doing is hurting more people. The people who are the victims have said on Twitter multiple times that there are still good, warm, kind people working on these games.

All we would do? Is we would wind up hurting more people. Our subscriptions are always offset by microtransactions, which is a harsh reality. Unsubbing en masse would do nothing other than get those good people fired.

It’d be more accurate to say a subscription is a choice. If someone feels it best to unsub because they are uncomfortable? They absolutely should. But to act like we should be swaying other people into making those choices is outright wrong. It is not our choice, nor is it up to us to influence something about it. It is a personal choice they (each individual) should make.

2 Likes

I enjoy the game, why should I deprive myself of enjoyment because of bad people? Let the law take care of justice, I’m fine.

2 Likes

I’m doubting it will get that far. Back room deals are to made and it California will quietly drop the suit with ActivisionBlizzard paying a sum of hush money to the plaintiffs (after they sign a NDA, of course).

Everyone has their reasons for making the choices they do. Respect their decision even if it differs from yours.

2 Likes

Ahh so you are one of those people.

The “You must react as I do to news or you don’t have a heart/morals.” people.

Cool, enjoy unsubbing. Consider also contacting the producers of the movie ‘Office Space’ and seeing if you can get yourself one of those Jumping to Conclusions mats.

1 Like

who here has the most voices lol i have 3

To the extent that my subscription helps or harms anyone at Blizzard, it does so to the victims of harassment who depend on that income just as much as the ones doing the harassing.

Not to mention I would have to apply that standard universally, which means I would never buy anything from any company ever again, which would make for a challenging life in today’s world.

It’s not like this behavior was corporate policy. As a result of the investigation, heads will roll and those employees who were behaving properly will continue on. Separate the product from the company, and if you enjoy it then keep playing. If not, stop.

If I boycotted every company that had s#itty employees then I’d be living in a van down by the river. It’s just not practical.

2 Likes

You get out.

“I realize that these are just words, but I wanted to acknowledge the women who had awful experiences. I hear you, I believe you, and I am so sorry to have let you down. I want to hear your stories, if you are willing to share them. As a leader in our industry, I can and will use my influence to help drive positive change and to combat misogyny, discrimination, and harassment wherever I can.”

Mike Morhaime said this. He works there. He has first hand knowledge. What do you have? Nothing. That’s what. Why would anyone believe what you have to say when there are statements from people who were there, who are invested, and who don’t just want to argue with people on a cheesy forum with toxic people?

Your statement is a meme. It’s the same thing 1,000 other people said before you. The funny thing is that it still isn’t relevant because actual people who have first-hand knowledge, who were there, have made statements which invalidate your “no-hand” knowledge…