Your Lore Tinfoil Hat Theories

Sylvanas had actually developed Post-Mortem Stockholm Syndrome for Arthas and immediately regretted trying to kill him. She was was desperate to face him again because she actually wanted to be killed and raised into Undeath by him again. In the Halls of Reflection, she knew it was hopeless…but the Heroes arriving forced her to resume her “role” as Queen of the Forsaken.

4 Likes

SHHHHHH, Don’t give me away!

1 Like

We never see them because they’re the best at stealth.

1 Like
  1. Sylvanas is Possessed by Ner’zul (AKA the original lich king).
  2. The 8.3 raid will be Stormwind, Sylvanas will invade and attempt to slaughter the entire city and raise all the dead conveniently awaiting burial.
  3. She will be trying to kill Azeroth with the blade of Xal’atath, to prevent the world soul from being claimed by the old gods and to raise it into undeath.
  4. We won’t kill Sylvanas, but rather purge Ner’zul from her
  5. N’zoth will be freed in the bargain
  6. In the relationship between a warlock and their Succubi… both sides are switches.

That Sylvanas arresting Baine was actually a ploy to get Baine broken out of prison by the Alliance and into their fold so he can learn their secrets. Then Green jesus shows up because no told him the super secret plan and messes everything up.

khadgar is hiding something. I feel like he is either the new guardian, or maybe has a part of sargeras in him (or both)

Winter is coming… SNOW TAURENS

1 Like

Azeroth died a long time ago. Magni has been talking to an imposter this entire time. Probably the queen of the elven mermaids. :mermaid:

The Alliance is full of void corruption. Tyrande got corrupted by the old gods because N’Zoth tricked her with a fake night warrior ritual. Anduin is secretly a shadow priest servant of N’Zoth after Alleria and the void elves tempted him with the void’s power. Then the lightbound from alternate draenor will arrive, see that the Horde is fighting against the void, archnemesis of the light, and will join with Sylvanas to exterminate the alliance and create lightforged undead. That is how we will get orc and undead paladins.

1 Like

Gnomes, if they had a choice, would leave the Alliance.

After the disaster at Gnomeregan they found temporary shelter in Ironforge but had to leave due to internal politics at the time among the Dwarves. They were told that the Alliance would help them retake Gnomeregan long ago and to this day we haven’t, aside from Operation: Gnomeregan which…didn’t go well.

We have been overlooked time and time again, despite being integral to turning the tide in numerous battles (Battle of Lordaeron being the most recent).

We are patient and we are waiting for our turn, but our patience is running thin and, after seeing the king stand aside while the Night Elves fought to re-take Darkshore, we see where the Alliance’s true priorities lie. With the discovery of our rebellious cousins at Rustbolt, it may be time to take matters in to our own hands, with or without the Alliance.

Here is my tinfoil hat theory.

Taelia is the current heir to the throne of Lordaeron and the Forsaken’s Princess. Calia as we know is the current Queen of Lordaeron. However Calia is said to have had a daughter, but that daughter was lost along with her husband.

In the Arthas novel, Calia married a footsoldier in Lordaeron. It was a secret marriage due to her being pregnant. When Arthas was married, Calia’s mother would speak to the King to make Calia’s marriage official and the child official as well. This never happened.

Taelia’s father is Bolivar Fordragon. The only other notable Fordragon besides Tirian is Lady Mara Fordragon, a person with a single paragraph of lore. She was important during the first war, but being a woman I’m unsure if her actions would have allowed her such prestige to allow for her last name to become a mighty “House of Lordaeron”. Therefore her relatives wouldn’t have been strong.

So… Bolvar was a relative, maybe a cousin or a nephew or a son. But of no prestige. Therefore Calia didn’t know of his status or maybe he had no status.

So if Taelia is Calia Menethil’s daughter. She is the current heir to the throne of Lordaeron and the PRINCESS of the Forsaken. Also since her father is who is he. She is also the princess of the Scourge.

She is the ultimate undead princess. Which is great, because I just imagine this happy-go-lucky girl like Taelia being the princess of both the scourge and the forsaken.

(Yes I know the scourge has no monarchy. So she isn’t the “princess”).

1 Like

Alternative tin-foil hat theory:

We never killed C’thun, rather the old god put us all in a void dream right as the fight started and we’ve been locked in Ulduar being void corrupted ever since.

Not quite a lore tinfoil hat theory… but a Blizz one.

Apparently a lot of people don’t like GCD changes because it slows down the gameplay (I’m of the camp that I hardly notice) and players enjoy mashing buttons as quick as they can. Blizz wants to keep it this way because they like this pace better.

My theory is the Tortollan dailies are meant to get us used to playing this style. If you mash buttons you screw yourself over in Go Loh or the Cycle of life (the crab one). In order to be successful in those two dailies you have to push a button once, wait for the cooldown and press it again. If you keep pressing it then your guy will crash straight into walls or move too far left or right and get hit by orbs.

2 Likes

I have a crazy tinfoil speculation, but it usually revolves around Bwonsamdi’s Boss. When I say it’s completely insane, I do mean so insane to the point of it sounding like the works of complete Fan Fiction.

Here goes… After closely listening to the Dialogue about the “Night Warrior” ritual, I’ve had speculations Elune herself may possibly have a Sister and the two used to be very similar after seeing a familiar energy leaking from the Moonwell. (The same energy seen in Drustvar and the fight with Argus the Unmaker.)

My crazy outlandish theory, Elune may indeed have a very infamous sibling and her name is Death.

I was asking many questions when hearing the main writer’s alternate stories.

Anduin is the love child of Arthas and Jaina that Tiffan adopted and raised as her own for Jaina (after she broke up with Arthas) but never let Varian know it wasn’t his. (he was probably away for a long period of time, where she could easly get away with it.) She might have wanted to tell him later on…but sadly she was taken out by a well placed rock.

1 Like

What ever is going on in that tree, must be… HOT! Hahahahahahah…fire.

2 Likes

I think Elune is actually a Void Lord.

All mages get pay off’s from Forsaken per person they port to Old Dalaran.

Elune the void LOA, not lord

1 Like

i dont even think " unwitting " i think full on 100% willing participant of destruction.
He reawakens to a world where horde and alliance are still fighting. The daughter he abandoned is now in a seat of power and the dark iron roam the streets he sworn to protect.
I think hes just like " lets let the tentical take it all "