Your Lore Tinfoil Hat Theories

I believe that the Nightborne joined the Horde not because Tyrande rejected them or because Liadrin befriended them, but because they were interested in… the Forsaken!

Evidence:

What about you? Do you have any Tinfoil Hat theories about WoW’s lore? :smiley:

12 Likes

If dark iron dwarves can be female…does that mean that normal dwarves can be female too?!

10 Likes

Yes, my friend. They can. The trick to recognize Female Dwarves is that they have the habit of shaving their beards.

3 Likes

They are night elves, after all. Of course they’re interested in the Forsaken.

Just not the way you think they are :wink:

1 Like

I think that Sylvannas started the whole war with the alliance only to get Anduin’s attention. She lacks social skill and could not think of another way to do that.

Anduin and Sylvannas sitting in a tree…

10 Likes

I think they are interested in the Forsaken’s Undying Human Potential™.

6 Likes

K I L L I N G
Wait… that’s how it goes, right?

You still can’t be paladins.

5 Likes

We can be better. We can be Warlocks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So can living humans. Two types of them, even!

Magni is a old god pawn.
During the last part of the HoA unlocking scenario we pulsate the energy of the heart at a old god minion. The portal itself was open the whole time so maybe… we where just sending the energy through it.

Also, next patch when we unlock the extra " glyphs " allot of them seem old god related. one of the traits is called recolection of a lucid dream, the other is called " anima of life and death ",
both of these traits seem very old god.

Also, neltharion was made a old god pawn by the old god whispering in his ear by the connection of the land. Magni was connected to azeroth for years. he could be tainted.

another tin foil thought.
Sylvanis will kill azeroth.
After azeroth reveals herself as a old god. sylvanis will use the power of xalatath to seal the whole world soul inside. Preventing it from escaping.

8 Likes

Pretty much confirmed by Azshara in 8.2, just an unwitting one.

2 Likes

But you see: The true beauty of the Undying Human Potential™ is that even if you behead us we not only survive but we can also be put back together later.

That has so much… Potential!

tauren don’t actually have hooves, they’re all just wearing hoof shaped shoes.

5 Likes

Does this mean you’ve experimented with reconfiguring your human form into a more ergonomic model?

1 Like

Nah, I am a Succubologist, not an ergonomist lol

But it means that if I had to travel far away I could leave my hand behind so that one of my beloveds could hold it. Wouldn’t that be cute? :smiley:

2 Likes

This is cute in an incredibly Mortis kind of way :laughing:

3 Likes

Confirmed.

/target Mortis
/love

1 Like

Thrall is not really Durotan’s son. He is a half orc, because unlike millions of other orcs in any FMV, WoW art, Warcraft games, or more…

He has eyebrows.

Clearly a freak mutant creature. A human pretending to be an orc? Not sure… does he glue them on to pretend he is human? My theory is that he is not an orc- as all evidence shows. Prove he is an orc. Go on! Show me any other orc with eyebrows- ever!

But Zulzamba! There are some humans with tails. Tails! Thrall’s genes are just horribly mutated, and it’s wrong for you to judge him like that! :frowning:

Female Orcs also have eyebrows.

I think Orcs grow eyebrows but Orcish culture considers it manly to shave them, so male Orcs do it. Since Thrall was raised by Humans he finds that weird.

2 Likes