Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

QUESTION | FEATURE REQUEST:
Does Blizzard plan to create a progression path – comparable to player-assembled mythic+ teams & high-end guild raiding – which automates (revokes from other players) the decision to include me in that progression?

With my unpredictable work schedule, I can’t commit to a regularly scheduled team sport activity (e.g. guild raiding, mythic+ teams) – so I must queue into dungeons, battlegrounds & raids as a un-teamed (solo) player. Now that I’ve reached the 200 ilvl cap, the game offers no further progression, unless I find a charitable raiding or mythic+ PUG in the LFG system. My RaiderIO score is rarely attractive compared to other potential players, so I’m rarely chosen. While my main character is capped, this dead-end has taken away incentive to level-up alts.

In BFA, I was able to progress all my characters by earning conquest gear currency via open world pvp (war mode on) faction assaults, war chest drops & random battlegrounds. Yet no similarly rewarding pvp progression path exists for individual players in Shadowlands. So now …

NEED: an automated matching system / LFG queue for individual players, matched with / against players of similar item level & accrued rating … this solo queue could match players for all pvp & progression content, including rated arenas/battlegrounds, progressively higher mythic+ keys & raiding (i.e. normal, heroic, mythic), as the un-teamed (solo) player satisfies specific criteria thresholds for each activity.

alternatively (or additionally?) – TORGHAST progression / LFG
… please make Torghast more like DIABLO III greater rifts, offering progressively better gear rewards as its content becomes more difficult; I’d greatly prefer a more flexible (either solo or group) Torghast gear progression path with a supporting LFG queue, instead of the presently constant & frustrating effort to join highly selective mythic+ and raiding groups.

similarly, MYTHIC+ progression / LFG
… offer individual players a M+ progression path similar to Torghast layer progression, where the game auto-matches the player into player selectable key levels, offering progressively more difficult M+ groups, provided the player satisfied prerequisite eligibility criteria – e.g. defeated the immediately previous key level in that dungeon.

2 Likes

If this is also for TBC Classic questions, can we please have fresh servers for TBC where transfers, boosts, and copies are disabled and everyone there has to start from zero again?

Maybe then enable them again a tier or two into the expansion.

1 Like

Will there be additional customization options added? A lot of the most popularly requested customization was skipped over in the first round.

For example, there is a large demand for Dark Ranger/San’layn Customization and Farstrider as well as arcane tattoos for Blood elves, troll beards, Dragon Maw options for orcs, and upright postures.

10 Likes

Where are the Horde loyal and Sylvanas loyal Dark Rangers and what are they up to? It feels very odd that Sylvanas doesn’t have her elite bodyguards with her or that none of the good dark rangers joined us in the Shadowlands.

8 Likes

Can we have an anima reward added to the Callings and Paragon Boxes please?

5 Likes

Will we get a continuation of the Scourge storyline in Chains of Domination?

7 Likes

will worgens get tails .

3 Likes

Is the new Wandering Ancient mount color changing according to the seasons gonna be wrong for the Oceanic players?
Is the Oceanic War Mode issue never going to be addressed?
Is the Oceanic community and player base going to keep being ignored by Blizzard in terms of support and communications going forward?

What happens to Garrosh, does he get a redemption story ?

When will Fel Orcs be playable ?

1 Like

Are Oceanic servers ever getting upgraded so they the whole zone doesnt explode when a world boss is there?

5 Likes

Will the KSM / KSC achievements for valor upgrades in 9.0.5 be account wide or character specific?

Will the Scourge story be continued and addressed in a satisfying and meaningful way? An enemy as iconic as the Scourge should be handled in a respectful way, in my opinion.

4 Likes

Here is my question,
Where is Garrosh? He was shown in the Revendreth zone cinematic.

1 Like

Can we get a proper non-opaque reading glasses transmog that doesn’t cover the entire eyes?

1 Like

Any plans to address the weakness of hunter pets this expansion? or make changes to allow their spects to change like we had in Legion?

1 Like

Tier Sets ended in Legion. BfA stopped the tier set tradition with the azerite necklace. Sure we don’t have borrowed power anymore but I think Tier Sets are dead for good.

Will the Helm of Domination see any use in 9.1? Seems like kind of a waste to throw such an iconic and history piece of Warcraft history away.

2 Likes

Are Tier sets still on the roadmap for Shadowlands?

2 Likes

Is there any chance of us getting covenant-specific druid forms? There’s been some really cool fanart floating around and you guys spoiled us in Legion.

2 Likes

When is there going to be a #SoloQueue for harder PVE/PVP content?

2 Likes