Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

Are there any plans to extend dungeon bonuses outside their original faction? Not timing a key because my friends aren’t venthyr feels bad. Maybe exalted and some anima should allow us an item, permanent or consumable, to use that dungeon bonus?

It could fit well in 9.1 as the sign of trust the factions have gained in cooperating.

What REWARDS will be coming from/obtainable via updated/expanded Torghast?! Soul ash sucks to be only (SLOW) reason to do Torghast which a majority gave up on before Twisting Corridors; how will you make this different, better? (Islands were WAY more rewards, WAY faster, could que, LOTS to obtain). With Pirate Infinite Dragon, surely there will be a story line to expand this concept & faction(?) (along with Timewalking) which has been rehashed again & again each expansion with zero story updates.

1 Like

For TBC and the character cloning, will we be cloned to our current realm or will we have an option to be cloned to a different realm? Example would be: I currently play on a PvP server, but in TBC I want to play on a PvE server. Will I be able to select a PvE server when I agree to clone my toon to TBC, or will I be cloned to the TBC version of my current server?

1 Like

Will druids get more customization? Moonkins need love. Let bears be things besides bears. Let cats be things besides cats.

4 Likes

What are you plans on specs that are currently way under-performing? Flat damage buffs are not helping whatsoever. Will we see redesigns?

Are we going to see a mistweaver redesign? A spec that really needs help in so many areas.

1 Like

I am curious about the long term status of classic wow and classic bc servers.

I enjoy classic wow, but i also enjoy classic bc. Is there going to be an option where i can enjoy both without having to give up the other? Like can i copy and paste my toons from the existing classic wow servers that are turning into bc servers, and paste them onto permanent classic wow only servers, while still retaining the toons i have on the classic bc servers? This to me would be the best option next to fresh classic bc servers.

I am just hoping to be able to do both. I love classic wow, but i also want to play classic bc without having to give up classic wow in order to do so. Thank you.

Can we get the guild bank in phase 1 of TBC?

That’s all I really want to know. That, and the date of 9.1.

The rest of this is just so much fluff.

3 Likes

Will the new covenant rewards cost anima? Will anima costs for older content or anima rewards be tweaked?

1 Like

When will we see the other Heritage armor sets?

4 Likes

Where are tier sets? Are they coming in 9.1? 9.2? Or have they been scrapped entirely?

Will Thrall reunited with his mother Draka? And where is Durotan and Orgrim Doomhammer in the Shadowlands?

2 Likes

Will you be attempting to balance PVP?

Will there be any class changes coming in 9.1? Specifically, will Enhancement Shaman get Frost and Flame Shock uncoupled in the GCD?

There is no traditional Pathfinder achievement like we have had in previous expansions. This time, you earn flying through Renown, with your covenant.

The real question should be, if we swap covenants, do we lose flying until we regain the required renown?

4 Likes

Certain classes are forced to do pvp for their best items, not just in SL but in previous expansions. Am I going to have to grind pvp to get trinkets just so I can be good in the content I actually want to play? Example: Mage-PVP Bagde is absolutely necessary in raid and m+

1 Like

Chronicles 1 states that the Void didnt always exist: it was formed after the light began expanding. Has the Light always existed in the universe or is it that an entity created the light, or even just caused it to expand in the first place. And if so, is that entity Elune?

1 Like

Can the development team invest more time in balancing all classes/specs?

When are you going to let me summon the little renown pets on my other toons? I don’t mind grinding them out but … well… little pets are really the only reason I play anymore lol.

:cookie:

6 Likes